[ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

This is a discussion on [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by nickshertzer Originally Posted by f0ul99 V.1.21 is out. They put Hot-Reboot :D Nick, I will be needing your help on this soon. ...

Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by f0ul99 View Post
    V.1.21 is out. They put Hot-Reboot :D Nick, I will be needing your help on this soon. :D

InViSiBLe-cHoKe by TaPaTaLk
    I would wait for 1.22 unless you don't mind broken wifi & tethering.
    I'll wait for you then :D I use Wifi a lot. Last time on 1.20, it driving me mad.

"You don't know the power of the dark side!"

V.1.21 is out. They put Hot-Reboot :D Nick, I will be needing your help on this soon. :D

I would wait for 1.22 unless you don't mind broken wifi & tethering.
    I'll wait for you then :D I use Wifi a lot. Last time on 1.20, it driving me mad.

Wifi should be fixed tomorrow.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    That's funny how some can only prevent a freeze by installing all apps and and some missing apps and data. I had to do the missing apps and data per a suggestion by someone on xda. That worked for me.

Nick,

I show only 2mb "system data", that seems awful low. How do I check that out to see why and get it back up higher. May be why Metamorph gives me a system mem low warning.
    Where are you looking? Settings - SD and phone storage?

Using Smart Monitor Lite and it shows actual System Memory available. I am now at 4mb after deleting some apps. the rest I want, but don't know which HTC stuff I can delete. I also have 2 calendars, one with eVil's and one, I think is the android one. I use eVil's. This memory is differnet then internal storage etc. Those are all fine. eVil says don't worry about the Metamorph warning, it will still work. So, maybe not a real problem.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Using Smart Monitor Lite and it shows actual System Memory available. I am now at 4mb after deleting some apps. the rest I want, but don't know which HTC stuff I can delete. I also have 2 calendars, one with eVil's and one, I think is the android one. I use eVil's. This memory is differnet then internal storage etc. Those are all fine. eVil says don't worry about the Metamorph warning, it will still work. So, maybe not a real problem.
    Ken
    I haven't noticed any problems. I have over 85 user apps installed. My System Memory is at 5MB. I think that just mean Sense is huge and barely fits on the N1 system partition. Apps live in /system/sd/apps with a2sd, but things like htc dialer and such live in /system/apps, hence the 5MB of space. No big deal unless you're doing an adb push of some hacked htc system app. Then again, it sounds like that is exactly what metamorph is doing

That was my feeling too, Nick.

MANY HTC apps.

Will let it go until I flash a morph and see.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

ROM Manager Premium v2.5.0.3 update available via Market now.

Nick,

Updated RM and got to 5mb sys mem by deleting apps and Metamorph now gives no low sys mem warning.

Have 188 apps per Titanium, many HTC items that may be system related. Only 24 from the Market.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

1. 21. 1 now online with fixed WiFi. :-)

I'm using CM6 and I'm just curious on trying other ROMS on the market.

What's your guys opinions on CM6 vs eVil's NXSense ROM? Pros & Cons would be appreciated

I am just about to try 1.21.2 tonight here. I think I am in the same boat as you. CM6 is very nice but after seeing the sense ui, well it is just really really pretty.

I kept having problems with 1.20 crashing after loading my backed up apps but I think it is because I didn't wipe the dvalik cache, or maybe one of my apps. I am not sure but I suspect Swiftkey. There has been an update recently so..

The only other problem is that the email/calendars are a bit of a step backwards since they do not support more than one exchange email. There are theoretical work arounds using the cm6 email.apk or others that I am going to give a shot.

It seems to me that the worst case is it does not work and you are stuck with the CM6. Just don't forget to backup.

Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links