[ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

This is a discussion on [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by judeeg Originally Posted by nickshertzer Hot reboot under power button reboot menu. It is supposed to be like a Windows log off ...

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Thread: [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    Hot reboot under power button reboot menu. It is supposed to be like a Windows log off / quick shell restart. doesn't work. What version of maps do you have w 1. 21. 3? Other GAPPS updates?
    I didn't notice much and wound up flashing miui and back to 1. 20. Flashing CM 6 nightly now. I keep coming back to NXSense because HTC knows what they are doing w sense.
    Oh, OK. I didn't even try that. I did see it but didn't mess with it.

The maps version is 4.5.1. Is that one ok? Seems to work ok. I tried it this evening late to check it out and got it all right except the destination was on the left instead of the right. lol. But got me home. Just checking it out.

I know what you mean about NXSense. Once you get all this fancy stuff any other rom looks just too plain
    Plain old CM6 updated maps off the bat to 4.5.1 so I was just curious

Hot reboot under power button reboot menu. It is supposed to be like a Windows log off / quick shell restart. doesn't work. What version of maps do you have w 1. 21. 3? Other GAPPS updates?
    I didn't notice much and wound up flashing miui and back to 1. 20. Flashing CM 6 nightly now. I keep coming back to NXSense because HTC knows what they are doing w sense.

The maps version is 4.5.1. Is that one ok? Seems to work ok. I tried it this evening late to check it out and got it all right except the destination was on the left instead of the right. lol. But got me home. Just checking it out.

I know what you mean about NXSense. Once you get all this fancy stuff any other rom looks just too plain.
    I know what you mean about the fancy stuff making others look plain. If your up to it you should try out "MicroMod's v1.6 Desire Port Super Hybrid Rom" Its like the best of both worlds. I have not been successful in flashing v1.7 (v1.6 is very stable for me), so I came back to eViL's NXsense for the time being. But it is a great rom and once stable I will most likely jump over to that one for good (ok maybe not for good as cool new roms keep coming out).
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Flashing ROMs can be so addictive. I liked MicroMod1.6 also and still have the Nandroid. It has the stock phone dialer and contacts list. It is a true hybrid built on Sense to give you everything possible the phone has to offer. That said, it is a little buggy because of the framework hacks going on to allow all this to happen. I like Sense and will probably come back once Desire HD port is finished, but MIUI is so fast and battery life is great.

Flashing ROMs can be so addictive. I liked MicroMod1.6 also and still have the Nandroid. It has the stock phone dialer and contacts list. It is a true hybrid built on Sense to give you everything possible the phone has to offer. That said, it is a little buggy because of the framework hacks going on to allow all this to happen. I like Sense and will probably come back once Desire HD port is finished, but MIUI is so fast and battery life is great.
    I tried Rod's MIUI again last night and actually set it up to where I was somewhat comfortable with it, but when I did the quadrant benchmark test I scored very low (like around 900+). I may have done something wrong so I will go back to it later when I am bored. My speedtest up and down times were not impressive also. Did you change to a different kernel or something?

DragonGunner

Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    I tried Rod's MIUI again last night and actually set it up to where I was somewhat comfortable with it, but when I did the quadrant benchmark test I scored very low (like around 900+). I may have done something wrong so I will go back to it later when I am bored. My speedtest up and down times were not impressive also. Did you change to a different kernel or something?
    Weird. I got a 1555 Quadrant score stock kernel. I haven't messed with it much. Work is crazy busy, so having to use my phone as a phone lately!

I know what you mean about NXSense. Once you get all this fancy stuff any other rom looks just too plain.
    I know what you mean about the fancy stuff making others look plain. If your up to it you should try out "MicroMod's v1.6 Desire Port Super Hybrid Rom" Its like the best of both worlds. I have not been successful in flashing v1.7 (v1.6 is very stable for me), so I came back to eViL's NXsense for the time being. But it is a great rom and once stable I will most likely jump over to that one for good (ok maybe not for good as cool new roms keep coming out).
    MM desire super hybrid v1.7 working great now. Love this rom. Now my favorite.

DragonGunner

Hey dragongunner, Been awhile since I have checked in. Now your on a new rom?

Is it as good as eVils NXSense? I am still running 1.21.3 I love it. But I would like the phone to be black like the stock phone is. Is it on this rom you are using now?

Is there a lot of differences in these 2 or what is it that you like better? The battery life good, run any faster? I have to say that my battery life on 1.21.3 has been the best for me so far. I can get right at 2 days and I talk, text and web a lot. lol

Let me know when you can about this rom. I will run over and check it out in the meantime.
    Have a great week-end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Is it as good as eVils NXSense? I am still running 1.21.3 I love it. But I would like the phone to be black like the stock phone is. Is it on this rom you are using now?

Is there a lot of differences in these 2 or what is it that you like better? The battery life good, run any faster? I have to say that my battery life on 1.21.3 has been the best for me so far. I can get right at 2 days and I talk, text and web a lot. lol

Let me know when you can about this rom. I will run over and check it out in the meantime.
    Have a great week-end.
    Nickshertzer puts it quite well so I will link his comment:

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...html#post78183

I love it for the same reasons. AS far as battery life goes I feel it is about the same but have not done extensive tests. Speed is also about the same. Unfortunately no themes at this time, but to tell you the truth I dont miss a theme with this rom, but who know what the future holds.

If you love NXsense as much you say you do I am will go out on a limb and say you will love it. Let me know your opinion.

DragonGunner

dragongunner,

Got MicroMod 1.7 loaded and running. Using the Work Scene, nice theme. Dark Tremor does not work on this. I guess when I rebooted all apps went to ext automatically. Can't type any a2sd commands in Term Emulator. And Mini Partition Tool shows no sd ext3. Have about 128mb free. Stable. All screens are set up.

No Launcher Pro or other keyboards?

I now have 3 roms with bu's. eVil 1.20/Rod's MIUI 1.1/MicroMod

Thinking

When I do the backups on these and restores how is Titanium BU affected?

I never gave it much thought and usually had apps from the previous one lined out in TB, then I uninstalled them. Can you rename your TB bu's like 1,2 etc then put back to just the regular titanium bu before restoring that rom. I am talking about the bu on the sd card. Or, am I over thinking this. Hope this makes sense.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Have a great week-end.
    Nickshertzer puts it quite well so I will link his comment:

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...html#post78183

I love it for the same reasons. AS far as battery life goes I feel it is about the same but have not done extensive tests. Speed is also about the same. Unfortunately no themes at this time, but to tell you the truth I dont miss a theme with this rom, but who know what the future holds.

If you love NXsense as much you say you do I am will go out on a limb and say you will love it. Let me know your opinion.
    I am going to try it. Which one do I use?

MM-Desire-SuperHybrid-1.7-signed.zip

MM-Desire-SuperHybrid-1.7.zip

MM-Desire-SuperHybrid-1.7-small-kernel-test1.zip

Also, can I use clockwork?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links