[ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

This is a discussion on [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by judeeg Originally Posted by dragongunner Originally Posted by judeeg Hey dragongunner, Been awhile since I have checked in. Now your on a ...

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post

Hey dragongunner, Been awhile since I have checked in. Now your on a new rom?

Is it as good as eVils NXSense? I am still running 1.21.3 I love it. But I would like the phone to be black like the stock phone is. Is it on this rom you are using now?

Is there a lot of differences in these 2 or what is it that you like better? The battery life good, run any faster? I have to say that my battery life on 1.21.3 has been the best for me so far. I can get right at 2 days and I talk, text and web a lot. lol

Let me know when you can about this rom. I will run over and check it out in the meantime.
    Have a great week-end.
    Nickshertzer puts it quite well so I will link his comment:

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...html#post78183

I love it for the same reasons. AS far as battery life goes I feel it is about the same but have not done extensive tests. Speed is also about the same. Unfortunately no themes at this time, but to tell you the truth I dont miss a theme with this rom, but who know what the future holds.

If you love NXsense as much you say you do I am will go out on a limb and say you will love it. Let me know your opinion.
    I am going to try it. Which one do I use?

MM-Desire-SuperHybrid-1.7-signed.zip

MM-Desire-SuperHybrid-1.7.zip

MM-Desire-SuperHybrid-1.7-small-kernel-test1.zip

Also, can I use clockwork?
    Try the "MM-Desire-SuperHybrid-1.7signed.zip first. The MM-Desire-SuperHybrid-1.7.zip is an unsigned version and may cause problems. The MM-Desire-SuperHybrid-1.7-small-kernel-test1.zip was made for me because the 1.7 signed zip did not work (something to do with boot kernel being too large.

Best try the 1st in your list and if it does not work try the 3rd.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

dragongunner,

Didn't know that about the smaller kernal. I actually couldn't flash that one. Stock one went fine. I think I did the unsigned and toggled sig off first.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Folks,

I have tried to download evil nexus ROM 1.20 twice but it stuck in the middle!

Is it a known problem? Any mirrors?

thanks.

Don't know of any. Could be a bad dl and did you wipe all before flashing, not just dalvik and cache. Do you have an sd ext3 partition. This uses Dark Tremor a2sd, I believe. Haven't used it for awhile. Read the whole OP page and changelog.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

exact method to root with froyo over N1-desire rom

hi rugmankc,

i am a bit confused after reading your response.

Is it mandatory to partition my sd card with ext2 partition? I read the initial post and it seems its an optional step. I was about to root my N1 (having desire rom now) with this froyo rom but i stopped after reading your post.

Can you please elaborate? I am planning to do it simply by backing up my phone thru nandroid or TB (whichever best backup my email, contacts and msgs) and then root it - simple, Isn't it?

Will wait for your thoughts, thanks.

I also need to see the whole OP page and changelog - where it is?

Haven't been on this rom for a long time.

[ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.23.2.1 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink [10/19/10] - xda-developers

Read OP page and changelogs and last dozen pages or so of thread. You usually get good info on current issues. You can post q's there.

Sounds like you can activate a2sd usually by booting after initial loading of new rom. May not need sdext. But, you use up more int mem and that can cause problems. I recommend partitioning. You can do it thru Rom Mgr. Back up your sd card to pc first and always nandroid before doing anything. You must already be rooted. Seems Dark Tremor is included in rom. This is a desire port to froyo. Under Tips on OP page is link to Dark Tremor OP page. Once rom first loads you usually reboot then dl Terminal Emulator from Market and run the commands on the DT link. On his OP page there are links to install and commands. Altough, it seems it is included in rom like I said. There are stickies on main page of this forum under the dev and hacking section that give how to's.

It's best to flash these roms from recovery, he recommends Clockwork Mod, not just thru Rom Mgr. Wipe everything first after you nandroid. I sometimes wipe all twice before flashing. If you do a sdext, that is bu'd when you nandroid and wiped when you wipe everything.

Ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

1.24 dropped last night.

Changelog:
    ~Current base is 2.25

v.1.24
    Trackball unlock - ported from snq-
    a2sd automagically to sd *if you have an ext partition
    Updated google voice, alogcat, car home

dl'd last nite nick

will set up this w/e

then will have latest eVil/Rod's MIUI/MicroMod

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

installing 1.24 now

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

installed no problems

I always reboot after initial install and gapps set. Some roms need that to move apps to sd. They went right to it. Haven't checked if he still use Dark Tremor by typing commands in Terminal

Had a couple screen locks during setup and had to restore my apn bu again. Don't see much difference between this and MicroMod. Like MM's weather widget better.

Did put my old 1.20 zip of eVil's smooth circle batt back on phone.

Ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links