[ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

This is a discussion on [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by nickshertzer Originally Posted by judeeg I have a question for you. Is "Darktremor Apps2SD" included with the rom? Do we need to ...

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    I have a question for you. Is "Darktremor Apps2SD" included with the rom? Do we need to install it separate?
    I know I can move some programs to the SD card now but there are a whole lot that should be able to be moved and can't. The move to SD is grayed out. This is why I am wondering about installing the App2SD.
    I may have found something.
    xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink [9/11/10]
    Run from Terminal:
    su
    a2sd check
    a2sd reinstall
    a2sd zipalign
    a2sd cachesd

It does not work on my system because I do not have an EXT3 partition mounted. I guess I need to backup my SD card first. When I go to ROM manager and choose Partition SD Card it tells me "Partitioning your SD Card will wipe ALL the data on your card"

a2sd check command gives me: EXT partition found, but not mounted. Your rom may not be setup to run Apps2SD... Repartition your SD card to use EXT2 or EXT3
    Yes, I kind of thought I should back up and I also copied my sd card to my computer. If this is what it takes to get more room I will be doing it. Gotta run for now though. I will be checking back in a few hours. Keep me posted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
    I am new at this and I don't want to brick my phone. I am currently running CM6 and am rooted with clockwork recovery. Which files do I download?
    Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

eViL-NXSense-v.1.15.zip

I didn't even rename it to update.zip. I just selected the option "Install ROM from SD Card" in ROM Manager Premium and selected the file. Make sure you WIPE DATA AND CACHE. Backup is optional. I like Titanium, but make sure you do not restore system data. Apps only.

FYI, I'm pretty sure the only way to brick your phone is to pull the battery during a Radio update.

Nick,

Since they say Amon_ra 1.8.0 required, didn't you have to flash that recovery thru Rom Manager then install rom from sd card. Or, did you just install using clockworkmod recovery. If that is the case, why is Amon 1.8 required.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

A member on XDA suggested to try reflashing. i did and now I have messages, it's weird but worked. Thank you all for your help

Didn't work for me on my N1. Got an error:
    E: failure at Lin 27:
    symlink /data/local/bootanimation.zip
    SYSTEM: customize/resource/bootanimation.zip
    Installation aborted.

Thank God for a Nandroid backup!

Does anyone have the pixie dust/default Nexus One notification tone? It isn't included with this ROM

Does anyone have the pixie dust/default Nexus One notification tone? It isn't included with this ROM
    Really? I have the Pixie Dust on mine. As a matter of fact it shows up 2 times. lol Don't know what I did to rate 2. But, I don't know how to give it to you. Do you?
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    I am new at this and I don't want to brick my phone. I am currently running CM6 and am rooted with clockwork recovery. Which files do I download?
    Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

eViL-NXSense-v.1.15.zip

I didn't even rename it to update.zip. I just selected the option "Install ROM from SD Card" in ROM Manager Premium and selected the file. Make sure you WIPE DATA AND CACHE. Backup is optional. I like Titanium, but make sure you do not restore system data. Apps only.

FYI, I'm pretty sure the only way to brick your phone is to pull the battery during a Radio update.

Nick,

Since they say Amon_ra 1.8.0 required, didn't you have to flash that recovery thru Rom Manager then install rom from sd card. Or, did you just install using clockworkmod recovery. If that is the case, why is Amon 1.8 required.
    I went through rom manager also and Clockwork. It all loaded just fine and the theme too. I don't know why they said it had to be Amon. I had read where a few others had used clockwork and it worked for them so I tried it. All is great.
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Thanks judeeg
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I also used Clockwork.

Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post

Yes, I kind of thought I should back up and I also copied my sd card to my computer. If this is what it takes to get more room I will be doing it. Gotta run for now though. I will be checking back in a few hours. Keep me posted...
    I partitioned a 512 MB ext3 with a 64 MB swap using ROM Manager. I have a 16 GB Class 6 SD card, so shouldn't be a problem. It did in fact wipe my SD card. Right now I have a bunch of default icons on my home screens... but will work on restoring from TB. I copied everything back onto my SD card (except the 4 directories that were already there - .footprints LOST and tmp and one other).

I popped open Terminal and ran those four a2sd commands. Reboot and now I have 120MB of free space on the system partition! Now to restore TB backups and wonder why I didn't go ahead to eVil D NX 1.15 during all this!

Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links