[ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

This is a discussion on [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ha! Doesn't look like eVil is ever slowing down. Kind of like flashing CM6 nightlies without the stable releases!...

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

Ha! Doesn't look like eVil is ever slowing down. Kind of like flashing CM6 nightlies without the stable releases!

Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    Ha! Doesn't look like eVil is ever slowing down. Kind of like flashing CM6 nightlies without the stable releases!
    HA HA Exactly what I was thinking. I am addicted!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    judeeg,

Have you parttioned your sd card yet. If so, what method and sizes and swap.

I have tried 1.16 and had foreclosures and locks. I am not partioned, but eVil said he doesn't use a2sd either. I have only 25 market apps and usually 165mb+ available. I know rom has a2sd included. Wonder if I could move some just thru android before restroring with TB. a2sd ia entirely new to me. I may try to partition with CWMod or Amon. Not sure what would be better. Would do ext3 512mb min and 64 swap, whatever that is. Already do bu's on my sdcard.

Just kind of doing the research on it atm.
    Hi Rugmankc, One thing I can say about this is I am learning new things. But I haven't figured them all out yet. May not either. ha As long as they work I am happy.

As far as partitioned???? I am not sure. I have never done it before. This is what I did. I went into "Rom Manager" ..Partiton SD Card....512...64...and it did the rest. Then I rebooted into recovery..wiped & flashed the new rom 1.17....put everything back on my sd card and restored with titanium. Oh and I also put the theme "TRON" back on. I like that one...
    I can't tell you if I am partitioned or not. lol I assume I am but I don't know how to tell. I haven't done the SU thing for the A2SD. I may later when eVil stops putting out updates. ha Right now, for some reason, I have 60 MB left on my internal drive where it was only 30. So I am ok. I have everything back on. If you only have 25 downloads from market you should be doing great. I have around 55.

I love this camera and video camera on this 1.17. I didn't notice all the extras in 1.15. The zoom is on both video and camera too. The calendar and weather has been up to date. No troubles at all.
    Call quality is great, I had to turn down the volume for the first time.
    WiFi has been staying on steady..
    The maps are right on....GPS and directions are working perfect. Everything seems to run so smooth in this rom. I am really happy with it. There will be another one come along one day that I will like better, I am sure. But for now, this is the best one I have come across.

Hope this helps some. Have a Great Wednesday afternoon!

Thanks judeeg,

You are partitioned. I did flash 1.17 and only got a little ways before I tried to put some apps back on and got the "low on memory" message. Maybe I have more than I thought on the phone. Preliminary testing was smooth and fast. I guess I am going to partition. I like the Tron theme, do you have a link?

I got the memory low when trying to reinstall Rom Manager. I like Launcher Pro and hope it works with 1.17. The HTC keyboard seems smooooth too.

Let you know what happens.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    judeeg,

Have you parttioned your sd card yet. If so, what method and sizes and swap.

I have tried 1.16 and had foreclosures and locks. I am not partioned, but eVil said he doesn't use a2sd either. I have only 25 market apps and usually 165mb+ available. I know rom has a2sd included. Wonder if I could move some just thru android before restroring with TB. a2sd ia entirely new to me. I may try to partition with CWMod or Amon. Not sure what would be better. Would do ext3 512mb min and 64 swap, whatever that is. Already do bu's on my sdcard.

Just kind of doing the research on it atm.

Hi Rugmankc, One thing I can say about this is I am learning new things. But I haven't figured them all out yet. May not either. ha As long as they work I am happy.

As far as partitioned???? I am not sure. I have never done it before. This is what I did. I went into "Rom Manager" ..Partiton SD Card....512...64...and it did the rest. Then I rebooted into recovery..wiped & flashed the new rom 1.17....put everything back on my sd card and restored with titanium. Oh and I also put the theme "TRON" back on. I like that one...
    I can't tell you if I am partitioned or not. lol I assume I am but I don't know how to tell. I haven't done the SU thing for the A2SD. I may later when eVil stops putting out updates. ha Right now, for some reason, I have 60 MB left on my internal drive where it was only 30. So I am ok. I have everything back on. If you only have 25 downloads from market you should be doing great. I have around 55.

I love this camera and video camera on this 1.17. I didn't notice all the extras in 1.15. The zoom is on both video and camera too. The calendar and weather has been up to date. No troubles at all.
    Call quality is great, I had to turn down the volume for the first time.
    WiFi has been staying on steady..
    The maps are right on....GPS and directions are working perfect. Everything seems to run so smooth in this rom. I am really happy with it. There will be another one come along one day that I will like better, I am sure. But for now, this is the best one I have come across.

Hope this helps some. Have a Great Wednesday afternoon!

Thanks judeeg,

You are partitioned. I did flash 1.17 and only got a little ways before I tried to put some apps back on and got the "low on memory" message. Maybe I have more than I thought on the phone. Preliminary testing was smooth and fast. I guess I am going to partition. I like the Tron theme, do you have a link?

I got the memory low when trying to reinstall Rom Manager. I like Launcher Pro and hope it works with 1.17. The HTC keyboard seems smooooth too.

Let you know what happens.

Ken
    I got that same thing the first time I installed 1.15 but since then, after upgrading to 1.17 I haven't. Did you go into settings and apps to send all you could to SD card?

Here is the link. There are 3 nice themes on this page. Keep us posted!
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=778503
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

judeeg,

Thanks for the links.

I am not partitioned yet, so I can't send anything to sd. Well, I quess I can. Got to look into that. Can't find where they went. I moved Yellowbook. It still works on phone and says in sd card. But don't see it.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

My wifi hotspot isn't working on 1.13. I don't see it in any release notes and I haven't exactly read through all 659 pages of posts over at XDA! I guess I'm going to flash 1.17 tonight and hope for the best. Might have to try out that Tron theme, the see through notification shade I think is what did it for me! I'm going to try that restore all settings via TB and Nandroid that I found and posted and will let you know how that goes. Supposed to make dealing with all these updates a little easier. Of course if wifi hotspot still doesn't work, I'll have to go to square one...

nick,

I did see the wifi hotspot mentioned somewhere. Would the "network fix" link they have on the op page be applicable.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

nick,

I did see the wifi hotspot mentioned somewhere. Would the "network fix" link they have on the op page be applicable.
    I'm going to try that first and see... will let you know.

nick,

I just tried it and it came on but then when I tried to connect with my computer the phone went off. lol It restarted its self but don't know what caused that. Guess I better go check out what Rugman is talking about.
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

nick,

I think network fix is for when you can't get 3G data connectivity.
    Found this:
    xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.17 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink [9/15/10]

Go to WiFi Hotspot - Menu button - Advanced - Wifi Channel - Set to static (anything other than auto)

It works now.

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links