[ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

This is a discussion on [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; This is interesting, internal memory is 108MB after a clean wipe and flash of 1.17. I guess the a2sd isn't much of a problem anymore! ...

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: [ROM] eViL's NXSense v.1.15 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink

This is interesting, internal memory is 108MB after a clean wipe and flash of 1.17. I guess the a2sd isn't much of a problem anymore! After a clean install of 1.13 I had I think 30 MB of internal space before running the a2sd script in terminal.

Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    This is interesting, internal memory is 108MB after a clean wipe and flash of 1.17. I guess the a2sd isn't much of a problem anymore! After a clean install of 1.13 I had I think 30 MB of internal space before running the a2sd script in terminal.
    I only doubled what I had. lol You about tripled! I had 30 with 1.15 and 60 with 1.17. Odd huh? I got everything back on that I had before so I am happy.

How are you liking 1.17? Have you gotten a chance to play yet...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post

I only doubled what I had. lol You about tripled! I had 30 with 1.15 and 60 with 1.17. Odd huh? I got everything back on that I had before so I am happy.

I'm still restoring nandroid... cool thing is that it even loaded my custom boot animation back on it! According to what i've read, it should restore all home screen customizations, even internet passwords! That means my flashing addiction may be set in stone from this point forward!

Oh, it did. All of my settings, passwords, exchange account, applications, everything... saved. sweet.

Internal is up to 113MB after all apps reinstalled (65 - I like trying things out i guess).

Now to flash that Tron theme... looks pretty sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post

I'm still restoring nandroid... cool thing is that it even loaded my custom boot animation back on it! According to what i've read, it should restore all home screen customizations, even internet passwords! That means my flashing addiction may be set in stone from this point forward!

Oh, it did. All of my settings, passwords, exchange account, applications, everything... saved. sweet.

Internal is up to 113MB after all apps reinstalled (65 - I like trying things out i guess).

Now to flash that Tron theme... looks pretty sweet.
    Well I'll be... What have I done wrong? I should have more internal memory. Phooey! Maybe I should do the "SU" thing. But I am to tired of messing with it after these 3 or 4 days. lol I have lost count. I am going to enjoy playing with it first.

I used titanium to restore. I don't know if I even know how to find nandroid restore.

Well, Mr. Smarty...Keep us posted. I am learning with each post. lol
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

I partitioned the sd with Rom Mgr. 512/32. Didn't offer me a choice on ext#. Hope it is 3.

Don't know if time to reflash 1.17 or 1.18 tonite.

When I now flash does it prompt you to move apps, since a2sd is part of rom and it should know I have a partition. If not, it is my inderstanding to install TB and Terminal. Wait on gapps? Or, do I do gapps and wifi first to dl TB and terminal from market first. Once Term installed run the 4 lines of script in your previous post before I restore with TB. Usually I run Launcher Pro at this point to get all screens back. Sounds like you did something else Nick to restore your screens. Although, I guess you already have an eVil bu. I don't.

Just trying to get an idea of the exact steps on this with a2sd. Had cyan restores after flash down pat. Feels like I am starting all over again.

Run from Terminal:
    su
    a2sd check
    a2sd reinstall
    a2sd zipalign
    a2sd cachesd
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    I partitioned the sd with Rom Mgr. 512/32. Didn't offer me a choice on ext#. Hope it is 3.

Don't know if time to reflash 1.17 or 1.18 tonite.

When I now flash does it prompt you to move apps, since a2sd is part of rom and it should know I have a partition. If not, it is my inderstanding to install TB and Terminal. Wait on gapps? Or, do I do gapps and wifi first to dl TB and terminal from market first. Once Term installed run the 4 lines of script in your previous post before I restore with TB. Usually I run Launcher Pro at this point to get all screens back. Sounds like you did something else Nick to restore your screens. Although, I guess you already have an eVil bu. I don't.

Just trying to get an idea of the exact steps on this with a2sd. Had cyan restores after flash down pat. Feels like I am starting all over again.

Run from Terminal:
    su
    a2sd check
    a2sd reinstall
    a2sd zipalign
    a2sd cachesd
    You mean he has 1.18 tonight? Oh my gosh! lol

I haven't done the "SU" thing so guess we will have to wait to hear from Nick.
    He has done something right because he has gobs of internal memory and I only have half what he does.

I think Launcher Pro will work on this rom. Not sure but I think I read where someone was using it.

Gapps is already installed in this rom I believe...

I will be watching
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

He usually does one a nite. I meant sign into gapps. Just want to get the procedure down on restoring all like Nick did. Never had the a2sd before.

Did here of LP working but some had problems, like it a lot. Funny thing when i ran it before on eVil, I believe, and the new Modaco r24 sense rom, my Elegant Steel theme came back on phone. Not sure why.

I am restoring sd now. Still 50 minutes.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

He usually does one a nite. I meant sign into gapps. Just want to get the procedure down on restoring all like Nick did. Never had the a2sd before.

Did here of LP working but some had problems, like it a lot. Funny thing when i ran it before on eVil, I believe, and the new Modaco r24 sense rom, my Elegant Steel theme came back on phone. Not sure why.

I am restoring sd now. Still 50 minutes.
    So far, it is still 1.17 over there. I don't have the energy tonight to do another one anyway. lol I have been playing and experimenting with this one all night and day and night again. I am now charging the battery.

If your ES theme or wall paper is on your SD card it may show up again. I don't know about the icons & widgets. I had a wall paper show up from another theme and had to install the "Tron" wall Paper. Let us know what shows up. lol

Hope Nick hasn't gone to bed and will be back to answer your question.
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

The ES theme is on sd, maybe I need to move all that to pc first.

I am posting on evil's thread for help with a good set of restore steps.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

The ES theme is on sd, maybe I need to move all that to pc first.

I am posting on evil's thread for help with a good set of restore steps.
    I just noticed on the first page of this thread, Nick, has posted everything plus a video of how the Rom works! Check it out...
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links