[ROOT] Market Access

This is a discussion on [ROOT] Market Access within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Here is an app for Root users from countries that cannot access paid apps in the market. It will allow you to purchase apps and ...

Thread: [ROOT] Market Access

[ROOT] Market Access

Here is an app for Root users from countries that cannot access paid apps in the market. It will allow you to purchase apps and support your favorite Devs.

MarketAccess [AMIP now playing]
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Awesome....for them.
    Good post, man.

Aseem, the power of the Dark side calls for you!
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

i will surely try this once i root my phone......

ready to root but...

noob from Canada but these forums seem clear and the whole process doesn't look that scary. I want to know more about the whole market and google account system. I was ready for an unlocked phone with lots of free apps but I see most of you buy your critical apps from the Market. Is it possible to root and kernel my nexus without ever registering with google?

It work! now I can have "Pay Apps" in my market.

Quote Originally Posted by kdaddy View Post
    noob from Canada but these forums seem clear and the whole process doesn't look that scary. I want to know more about the whole market and google account system. I was ready for an unlocked phone with lots of free apps but I see most of you buy your critical apps from the Market. Is it possible to root and kernel my nexus without ever registering with google?
    yes its possible. With cyanogenMod you can choose to not flash the Apps Addon. Then you will not be prompted to sign in to google. But you will be missing all the default google apps like maps and the market.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryNexus View Post
    It work! now I can have "Pay Apps" in my market.
    Glad to hear it worked for ya!
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Slim:

Thanks for the response. I'm cornfused by the answer since I have working Google maps with never setting up a Google account and no sim card. When my current contract expires I will make this nexus my primary device but I'd love to have this thing all modded and ready to go. Is it not possible to back up the default apps, do the root and kernel and still have the default functionality without involving Google at all? I sorta thought that was the appeal of an open source device. My goal would be to use this for music in the car, take great pics and video and basic phone and GPS use. I have no need to answer emails while I pick up a slurpee. If there's no way around it, I'll register with Google and use the market but if I don't have to, that would be cool...
    Sorry for my noobie ignorance and thanks for this great forum.

Well when you are ready to root you can try running CyanogenMod without the google apps and see how you like it. If you don't like it you are free to flash the G Apps.

Choice is what its all about.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Good app there. Nice.

InViSiBLe-cHoKe by TaPaTaLk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links