Stock e-mail app

This is a discussion on Stock e-mail app within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Recently, I've been using Improved Email in order to have the SELECT ALL feature in order to be quicker in checking/deleting my e-mails. I opened ...

Thread: Stock e-mail app

Question Stock e-mail app

Recently, I've been using Improved Email in order to have the SELECT ALL feature in order to be quicker in checking/deleting my e-mails.

I opened up the Stock E-mail application and noticed it now had a SELECT ALL feature.

I thought it couldn't be true. I uninstalled my Improved Email application and then opened back up the STOCK Email app. To my surprise, SELECT ALL still appeared and worked as if it did with a custom e-mail application.

So, could you all do me a favor and let me know whether you have a SELECT ALL feature in your STOCK e-mail application.

I'm not sure if this is a result of the new GAPPS that was released today over on XDA. I flashed them earlier but assumed it was just for the MAPS+Street View issue. I posted in this section because I am rooted and running CM6.

Thanks in advance

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i'm on stock froyo with stock gmail...
    no select all option for me..
    wonder when google will release the new rev through OTA.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sheanzy View Post
    Recently, I've been using Improved Email in order to have the SELECT ALL feature in order to be quicker in checking/deleting my e-mails.

I opened up the Stock E-mail application and noticed it now had a SELECT ALL feature.

I thought it couldn't be true. I uninstalled my Improved Email application and then opened back up the STOCK Email app. To my surprise, SELECT ALL still appeared and worked as if it did with a custom e-mail application.

So, could you all do me a favor and let me know whether you have a SELECT ALL feature in your STOCK e-mail application.

I'm not sure if this is a result of the new GAPPS that was released today over on XDA. I flashed them earlier but assumed it was just for the MAPS+Street View issue. I posted in this section because I am rooted and running CM6.

Thanks in advance

Check your stock e-mail application. I don't have a select all feature in gmail.. Only in the stock e-mail application. Just open it up and hit your menu button and see if you have the ability to 'select all'.

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

*Follow me on Twitter

I have the select all and running CM6.
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

Quote Originally Posted by coldfusionb View Post
    I have the select all and running CM6.
    Awesome, finally. That's definitely good to hear.

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

*Follow me on Twitter

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links