Miui rom 2.2

This is a discussion on Miui rom 2.2 within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; dragon, I am not using LPP, just stock. It is a lot different then Sense on doing things like that. I stopped using LPP awhile ...

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Miui rom 2.2

dragon,

I am not using LPP, just stock. It is a lot different then Sense on doing things like that. I stopped using LPP awhile back since it ruins the native look, especially sense. FYI, LP is included in the rom though.

I doubt if you can change the stock icons with out dl'g an icon package. Not sure if there is one, maybe.

I did not auto TB restore. Did each app independently thru TB, since it wanted to restore 152 missing apps.

Still not sure how sd ext works on this. I think Truth is using DT. But, this is a smaller rom than Sense, so may not matter.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    dragon,

I am not using LPP, just stock. It is a lot different then Sense on doing things like that. I stopped using LPP awhile back since it ruins the native look, especially sense. FYI, LP is included in the rom though.

I doubt if you can change the stock icons with out dl'g an icon package. Not sure if there is one, maybe.

I did not auto TB restore. Did each app independently thru TB, since it wanted to restore 152 missing apps.

Still not sure how sd ext works on this. I think Truth is using DT. But, this is a smaller rom than Sense, so may not matter.

Ken
    Ken,

OK. Got the direct dial finally. Thanks. Jeez I feel stupid. So simple yet.....WOW 152 apps. Am surprised you still have any internal memory left. I also use TB and also backed up my apps individually. I feel this it's the best way to avoid any conflicts.

DG
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Those were only missing apps, did not restore them. Just what I need, maybe 30 or so. Have 119mb free internal. May hunt for that info on phone when I get a chance. May not be there.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

dragon,

There is an "Old Icon" choice under Settings/Personal/Icon Style

Ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I only flashed this rom out of boredom. Hadn't MIUI since Rod's a few weeks ago. Been on MicroMod 2.5. Liked it a lot, especially the Sense Clock Widget with the LIVE weather animations.

Gotta say, I like this rom. Didn't expect it to be stable based on the warning on the OP page.

It is smooth, fast and I have zero issues at this time.

Ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I only flashed this rom out of boredom. Hadn't MIUI since Rod's a few weeks ago. Been on MicroMod 2.5. Liked it a lot, especially the Sense Clock Widget with the LIVE weather animations.

Gotta say, I like this rom. Didn't expect it to be stable based on the warning on the OP page.

It is smooth, fast and I have zero issues at this time.

Ken
    Ken,

I totally agree with you. I was bored and needed to do something. I also love MM 2.5 a lot, but this one is also great. I love the way I can customize it. It really feels like a new phone. I think it has its claws in me.

DG

DragonGunner

Dragon

Did you try out the old icons I mentioned.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Dragon

Did you try out the old icons I mentioned.
    No I didnt check them out. I figured they were just like the ones currently used but just older. Did you?

DragonGunner

Ken & DG which Miui are you running ? What's the download link that has and working well for you ?

Amon 2.0.0
    Current: [ROM] MIUI 12.3

They are. Maybe a little more square.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links