Miui rom 2.2

This is a discussion on Miui rom 2.2 within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Here is the link again but with a little more explanation in case others from this forum misses it (by tomorrow there will be at ...

Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Miui rom 2.2

Here is the link again but with a little more explanation in case others from this forum misses it (by tomorrow there will be at least 1,000 posts after this one).

xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM] MIUI 0.10.29 | Stock | Deodexed | CA/FR/EN/DE/AR | Arabic (#2) | English (#3)
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Thanks fot letting me off the hook.

Ken

Calling it a night
    Sleep well.

DragonGunner

This MIUI 10.29 is amazing. I have all my apps installed and have 367MB available (shown in settings sd card A2SD). With Micro I had 80mb left. My goggles works on this rom. There is definitely no fluff but it is fast as hell. I loaded my launcherpro plus but using the stock one to see the feeling of iphone.

Jeff

Amon 2.0.0
    Current: [ROM] MIUI 12.3

Just a small question:

So from what I gather, MIUI releases an update each Friday. But are they aiming to get stable releases (alphas, betas, RCs then finals)? Or is this just a constant push of updates (like CM6 nightlies)?

I would much like to stick with one for a while then jump to another stable version
    Galaxy Nexus? I like Nexus prime more. Even the code name "Maguro" seemed cooler.

Gonna re install 10.29. Noticing a couple of bugs that are annoying.

1. After selecting a certain wallpaper, that wallpaper is not really selected.
    2. After a reboot some apps that were previously there are no longer there. Had to re-install them losing additional internal memory space.

Might have been a bad install. Will do a complete wipe and re-install with the new english pack 4 to see if that helps any.

DragonGunner

:D I'm still stuck on Rod's MIUI V1.3. There's something wrong with my bootimg or something (which i will fix as soon as the files finish downloading)

Battery life has be AMAZING. I've been a little busy for the last few days so i don't have much time on the phone (maybe a call or two, I played angry birds and games for half an hour and a few sms-es) and this is the third day I've been unpluged. I still have 46%

I look forward to 10.29!!
    Galaxy Nexus? I like Nexus prime more. Even the code name "Maguro" seemed cooler.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    I updated using the latest Wildmonk Kernel in my sig. I tried running at 1152 but was getting some reboots, so I scaled back down to 1113 and see how it holds. I usually max off at 1075 so we'll if I have too.
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    I updated using the latest Wildmonk Kernel in my sig. I tried running at 1152 but was getting some reboots, so I scaled back down to 1113 and see how it holds. I usually max off at 1075 so we'll if I have too.
    Also tried out the same kernel since last night. No FC's at 1152 yet. Keeping fingers crossed.

DragonGunner

Chinese?

well, it looks like im living in the past with my 9.30...

but its very stable and im slightly afraid of trying new things.

the one thing that is still in chinese for me is the OTA feature... or system update... whatever. i have no clue what it says... but theres a button to press download.

have any of yall toyed with that at? im guessing i would lose my english... but would i have to wipe or reinstall anything? does anybody know?

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Just updated to 0.11.5. This is probably the smoothest it's been since 0.10.15. Running great. Lock screen now can set to control music. Love this version
    Androidfied.

Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links