Miui rom 2.2

This is a discussion on Miui rom 2.2 within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; like it so far, haven't had any problems yet.Everyones tips have been useful in gettin this rom to work for me ,keep up the great ...

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Miui rom 2.2

like it so far, haven't had any problems yet.Everyones tips have been useful in gettin this rom to work for me ,keep up the great work guys.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Some new things I have done for me. I think I may have fixed my FC issues, but not sure yet. In ClockworkMod under advance I did a fix permission. I think that may have cleared up my FC, but it didn't hurt to do it. I also added DameonAndMeagan Black FB found here

[THEME] NexTHEME & NexTANG For CM6 Final UPDATED! [09-07-10] - xda-developers

It was part of the NexTang thread. The thing about this FB is that it not just makes the widget back but the entire .apk black

I'm also using rori black widgets to get the black GVoice and Google Search

[Theme] [Black] Widgets - xda-developers (The ESPN Widget needs updating.) I installed the Black Widgets first then the Black FB

Androidfied.

0.10.15 was released today. They are still working on the Language Packs.
    Androidfied.

I really want to try MIUI out, but I am so against the over-rounded UI. I dislike the rounded edges, I prefer a clean, straight look.

Is it themeable?
    Galaxy Nexus? I like Nexus prime more. Even the code name "Maguro" seemed cooler.

anyone updated to 10.15 yet?

thanx!
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by nexgoose View Post
    anyone updated to 10.15 yet?

thanx!
    Ive been waiting for the Update Link over at XDA. No sign of it yet.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Been on MicroMod for awhile and not keeping up here. Read the last few pages of Rod's MIUI thread and see mention of needing amon_ra 1.9 for this. Did something change as not being able to use Rom Mgr? Or, did I just misinterpret. I still have 1.1 as a backup.

Asking because I can't flash 1.8 or 1.9 and have them stick as the alternate recovery under Rom Mgr like 1.7 is now. I would have to flash, use, and after all done be back to 1.7.

Maybe since I had 1.7 on phone long before Rom Mgr, I should uninstall it, flash 1.9 and reinstall Rom Mgr.

Seems like more roms, esp MIUI and Desire ports are suggesting 1.9. If so, I need to sort this out.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I used Clockwork to flash this ROM with no problems. Just had to Download the ROM from XDA and put on the Root of the SD card instead of install from Rom Manager.

I did however use AmonRa 1.7.0.1 to partition the SD for apps2SD. Then switched back to Clockwork.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Yeah Slim, I think that is how I did 1.1. Guess Rom Mgr is OK, maybe just not 1.7 to flash it. Wish I could get 1.9 to work with RM. Liking MicroMod, but will see what the new MIUI looks like when out.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I'm kinda anticipating what's gonna be on the next version for 0.22.10
    Androidfied.

Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links