Miui rom 2.2

This is a discussion on Miui rom 2.2 within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by rugmankc Dragon, If you use Terminal, you will need the flash_image zip to put on root of sd and flash. xda-developers Thanks ...

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 322

Thread: Miui rom 2.2

  1. #71
    Senior Member dragongunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Dragon,

    If you use Terminal, you will need the flash_image zip to put on root of sd and flash.

    xda-developers
    Thanks for the info Ken.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

    Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

    DragonGunner

  2. #72
    Android Master rugmankc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,955
    Sorry dragongunner,

    Didn't mean for that link to auto dl, was on my phone, not pc, when I posted. But, you will need it.


    Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]


    San Francisco Giants

  3. #73
    Senior Member dragongunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Sorry dragongunner,

    Didn't mean for that link to auto dl, was on my phone, not pc, when I posted. But, you will need it.


    Ken
    Its all good Ken. Needed it anyway.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

    Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

    DragonGunner

  4. #74
    Senior Member dragongunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    504
    Just installed 0.10.22. Holy crappers. Some of these settings are off the hook. Love it so far. Now to set up everything again. So far so good. Am I missing gapps? Didnt see it in the OP over at XDA?
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

    Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

    DragonGunner

  5. #75
    Junior Member tykazowsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    19

    language?

    Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    Just installed 0.10.22.
    is it in english? i still have the 9.xx

  6. #76
    Senior Member dragongunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by tykazowsky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    Just installed 0.10.22.
    is it in english? i still have the 9.xx
    Yes but you have to install the english pack after you install the rom.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

    Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

    DragonGunner

  7. #77
    Junior Member tykazowsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    19
    damn. i dont know how to do that. i just downloaded the bundled edition that was prepatched or whatever. is that hard. or do you just flash it with say... rom manager

  8. #78
    Senior Member dragongunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by tykazowsky View Post
    damn. i dont know how to do that. i just downloaded the bundled edition that was prepatched or whatever. is that hard. or do you just flash it with say... rom manager
    I followed these instructions from the MIUI thread over at XDA and it seemed to work just fine for me.

    Instructions:

    1. FULL WIPE
    2. Clear Cache x2 (to be safe)
    3. Clear Dalvik Cache x 2 (to be safe)
    4. Apply miui-n1-0.10.22-deodexed-signed.zip
    5. Reboot
    6. Power off again and enter recovery
    7. Repeat steps 2 and 3
    8. Apply miui-n1-0.10.22-english-signed.zip
    9. Reboot
    10. ENJOY!
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

    Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

    DragonGunner

  9. #79
    Junior Member tykazowsky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tykazowsky View Post
    damn. i dont know how to do that. i just downloaded the bundled edition that was prepatched or whatever. is that hard. or do you just flash it with say... rom manager
    I followed these instructions from the MIUI thread over at XDA and it seemed to work just fine for me.

    Instructions:

    1. FULL WIPE
    2. Clear Cache x2 (to be safe)
    3. Clear Dalvik Cache x 2 (to be safe)
    4. Apply miui-n1-0.10.22-deodexed-signed.zip
    5. Reboot
    6. Power off again and enter recovery
    7. Repeat steps 2 and 3
    8. Apply miui-n1-0.10.22-english-signed.zip
    9. Reboot
    10. ENJOY!
    ok, im kind of a noob. ever since my first flash of cyanogenmod when i first rooted. ive done all experimentation with ROM manager and nothing in straight up recovery. ROM manager does all the wiping and nandroids for me.

    so thus. i dont know how to do steps 1, 2 and 3. can i do it with clockwork and how?

  10. #80
    Senior Member dragongunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    504
    Quote Originally Posted by tykazowsky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tykazowsky View Post
    damn. i dont know how to do that. i just downloaded the bundled edition that was prepatched or whatever. is that hard. or do you just flash it with say... rom manager
    I followed these instructions from the MIUI thread over at XDA and it seemed to work just fine for me.

    Instructions:

    1. FULL WIPE
    2. Clear Cache x2 (to be safe)
    3. Clear Dalvik Cache x 2 (to be safe)
    4. Apply miui-n1-0.10.22-deodexed-signed.zip
    5. Reboot
    6. Power off again and enter recovery
    7. Repeat steps 2 and 3
    8. Apply miui-n1-0.10.22-english-signed.zip
    9. Reboot
    10. ENJOY!
    ok, im kind of a noob. ever since my first flash of cyanogenmod when i first rooted. ive done all experimentation with ROM manager and nothing in straight up recovery. ROM manager does all the wiping and nandroids for me.

    so thus. i dont know how to do steps 1, 2 and 3. can i do it with clockwork and how?
    1. Use rom manager and reboot into recovery.
    2. Perform a nandroid backup of your current rom.
    3. Click on wipe cache partition. On second page scroll down to "yes wipe cache and click on it. Once done repeat step again.
    4. Click on advanced. On next page scroll down to wipe Dalvik cache. On next page scroll down to "yes wipe dalvik cache. Repeat same step again.
    5. When done use pwr button to get back to the main recovery page.
    5. Install zip from SD card and follow instructions as outlined above.

    Hope this helps.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

    Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

    DragonGunner

Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

miui 201200 nexus one music.apk

,

move2sd for miui rom

,

nexus one light rom

,

rom miui 2.2 cho google nexus one

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum