Quietly Brilliant Rom

This is a discussion on Quietly Brilliant Rom within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; I am a serious Cyan fan, but I was noticing a lot of FCs with a lot of applications, so I decided to revert back ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Quietly Brilliant Rom

Quietly Brilliant Rom

I am a serious Cyan fan, but I was noticing a lot of FCs with a lot of applications, so I decided to revert back to my ROM Whore days til CM6.1 or something came out. I tried Evil's 1.20. I like the sense ui, but after a few days, i wanted to use more of my widgets and not sense widgets, so i tried enom's rom...OMG talking about HTC's slogan Quietly Brilliant. This ROM is slick, smooth, frigin sweet. I have been trying out a lot of ROMs but this is my favorite so far..anyone else agree disagree?
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Do you have a link to share re Enoms?

CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

I tried the vanilla and Manup's themed Official and Manup's is the best...same characteristics that I like about Sense UI.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

I've heard a lot of good thing about enoms. Will try next week. Thanks for the link.

LiGhT-SabReD by TaPaTalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

I have been using Enomther's ROM for a few weeks now and absolutely love it! I tried CM6 for alittle bit but hated the battery life and FC's. I have hardly any gripes about Enom's ROM. I am currently on "Enomther's TheOfficial Nexus1 V2.12.3 manup theme" and using the kernel it comes with. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=614427 I used Universal Androot and Clockwork Mod to flash. I have good battery life and love the customizations. I think the only thing I have noticed on mine is when I am using wifi and I go to check the wifi settings it takes a little longer then normal for the settings screens to come up. Otherwise I love it and that is a pretty minor gripe.

Yeah Galloway I love the amount of space it takes up and apps to SD works great. Loving it. IMHO everything works. I'm am proud to have been the 4344th download lol.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

Hey Guys,

Would like to hear some more about this Rom.

Coming form CM6 would I miss anything?
    All my current apps and paid apps will work ok.

Sorry I spend so much time reading about bugs and things not working right.

Any help,

Many Thanks,

Gezza.
    Ne:nexusx:us One,

One Click Rooted.

MIUI - What ever the latest is.

Battery Circle Mod.

Kernel - Standard or Wildmonks latest.

This forum has saved the day for me many, many times...I appreciate that too much to lead anyone in the wrong direction....when I say everything works...EVERYTHING works...no tweaking to do. I have been experimenting with everything. I have very little patience when it comes to fcs as well.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

One thing i forgot....you may have to download google goggles directly from the market as it was getting fcs alot when incorporated directly into the ROM...thats all for now based on my experience. I will report anything else as it happens.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links