Htc Desire rom

This is a discussion on Htc Desire rom within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; I'll check it out, thanks. Well I am in dayton and son is in Cleveland, he is not much for skype....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Htc Desire rom

I'll check it out, thanks. Well I am in dayton and son is in Cleveland, he is not much for skype.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Angry Your missing the point

Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    If you want to try Sense, I recommend NXSense 1.20 as it is mostly stable and complete port of the Desire ROM. http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...chen-sink.html

Problem with your question is that not using Sense on a Sense ROM is defeating the purpose of flashing the Desire ROM in the first place. Maybe you would be happier with a ROM that is bare bones minimal and run Launcher Pro over it. Sense UI is huge resource hog that is not going to be disabled if you flash NXSense and try to run Launcher Pro or ADW over top of it.

I think maybe you'd be much happier looking at Enomther's ROM. Check out the sticky post regarding custom ROMs:
    http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...roms-list.html
    You guys are missing the point!!! I want sense ui for its widgets and I want the DESIRE Z ROM!!! I don't want to run launcher pro or adw launcher because they don't have the widgets!!! Now you probably say "Get Launcher Pro Plus"... I don't want launcher pro I want sense!!!

So can someone tell me is it possible to change the phone button in the middle to messaging!!!

Thank-you

Not that I have seen. No. Even with desire hd Rom (which is the port you linked, not z) the bottom bar can be themed, but not change shortcuts. If you figure it out, please let us know.

Quote Originally Posted by swenflea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    If you want to try Sense, I recommend NXSense 1.20 as it is mostly stable and complete port of the Desire ROM. http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...chen-sink.html

Problem with your question is that not using Sense on a Sense ROM is defeating the purpose of flashing the Desire ROM in the first place. Maybe you would be happier with a ROM that is bare bones minimal and run Launcher Pro over it. Sense UI is huge resource hog that is not going to be disabled if you flash NXSense and try to run Launcher Pro or ADW over top of it.

I think maybe you'd be much happier looking at Enomther's ROM. Check out the sticky post regarding custom ROMs:
    http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...roms-list.html
    You guys are missing the point!!! I want sense ui for its widgets and I want the DESIRE Z ROM!!! I don't want to run launcher pro or adw launcher because they don't have the widgets!!! Now you probably say "Get Launcher Pro Plus"... I don't want launcher pro I want sense!!!

So can someone tell me is it possible to change the phone button in the middle to messaging!!!

Thank-you
    I don't think you can change the phone using sense. But...I text all the time. I just put my widget (Chompsms..or handsent) on the home screen. Easy as if it was the phone button. Click it, opens and text.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Ok this is my first thread so bear with me...

I am planning on getting a nexus one this christmas and was wanting to put the new desire z rom on it... I have found a rom here.

The one thing I dislike about htc sense is that it has phone in the middle rather than messaging or email...

Is there anyway to change that?

Thanks
    Just curious, but how are you getting a Nexus One for Christmas? They quit selling them. Do you know where to buy them?
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Correct and flame me if you want guys,

But am I missing something or are my meds impacting me. The OP won't be buying a nexus one till Christmas? Will it need rooted? Buying from where? And, he/she can't put that rom link on a N1 at this time. By Christmas it may be a whole new ball game. What did I miss here. If the Op understands all that, just ignore me.

Ken
    HA I may be on your meds too Ken. I would like to know where they are buying one. I may want to buy another one.
    Hope your feeling ok...
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Correct and flame me if you want guys,

But am I missing something or are my meds impacting me. The OP won't be buying a nexus one till Christmas? Will it need rooted? Buying from where? And, he/she can't put that rom link on a N1 at this time. By Christmas it may be a whole new ball game. What did I miss here. If the Op understands all that, just ignore me.

Ken
    HA I may be on your meds too Ken. I would like to know where they are buying one. I may want to buy another one.
    Hope your feeling ok...
    You both crack me up. Too funny with the whole "meds" thing. Either way I am glad you seem to be feeling better Ken.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

:rofl3::rofl3:

Cool guys, someone said "growing old is not for sissy's". They were right.

I'll be fine once they find my throat problem, nothing that will keep me from this great forum and fine members.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Smile

I am planning on getting a nexus one this christmas and was wanting to put the new desire z rom on it... I have found a rom here.

The one thing I dislike about htc sense is that it has phone in the middle rather than messaging or email...

Thanks
    Just curious, but how are you getting a Nexus One for Christmas? They quit selling them. Do you know where to buy them?
    I'm in new zealand and the nexus has just been released in stores…

Thanks
    I'm in new zealand and the nexus has just been released in stores…
    WOOT! Always wanted to take a trip to New Zealand. Now not only can I visit an awesome country but buy a brand new Nexus One to boot. Who's with me?
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links