Htc Desire rom

This is a discussion on Htc Desire rom within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ok this is my first thread so bear with me... I am planning on getting a nexus one this christmas and was wanting to put ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Htc Desire rom

Smile Htc Desire rom

Ok this is my first thread so bear with me...

I am planning on getting a nexus one this christmas and was wanting to put the new desire z rom on it... I have found a rom here.

The one thing I dislike about htc sense is that it has phone in the middle rather than messaging or email...

Is there anyway to change that?

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You are not the only one who is waiting for HTC Desire HD ROM for sure. :wine:

That middle phone button is what make the launcher cool I think.

InViSiBLe-cHoKe by TaPaTaLk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

Smile Thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by f0ul99 View Post
    You are not the only one who is waiting for HTC Desire HD ROM for sure. :wine:

That middle phone button is what make the launcher cool I think.

Thank-you for your opinion but as a teenager I text a lot more than make phone calls.

So if you do know how to change it please help

Thanks

Well u can get launcher pro or ADW launcher from the market. They are just another launcher apps that give u control over want u want to put at your homescreen and even remove the dialer or put it somewhere else.

"You don't know the power of the dark side!"

If you want to try Sense, I recommend NXSense 1.20 as it is mostly stable and complete port of the Desire ROM. http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...chen-sink.html

Problem with your question is that not using Sense on a Sense ROM is defeating the purpose of flashing the Desire ROM in the first place. Maybe you would be happier with a ROM that is bare bones minimal and run Launcher Pro over it. Sense UI is huge resource hog that is not going to be disabled if you flash NXSense and try to run Launcher Pro or ADW over top of it.

I think maybe you'd be much happier looking at Enomther's ROM. Check out the sticky post regarding custom ROMs:
    http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...roms-list.html

Correct and flame me if you want guys,

But am I missing something or are my meds impacting me. The OP won't be buying a nexus one till Christmas? Will it need rooted? Buying from where? And, he/she can't put that rom link on a N1 at this time. By Christmas it may be a whole new ball game. What did I miss here. If the Op understands all that, just ignore me.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

:rofl3:

I don't know how I missed that Ken. Ha! By Christmas time, I'd think about maybe just buying the desire hd instead of the discontinued, sold only to developers nexus one!

I feel relieved, guess my meds don't have me totally out of it yet.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Yea, I would like a desire with two cameras one day. Only if I can talk and see my son on his iPhone 4. Think that requires wifi, not sure what app.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Yea, I would like a desire with two cameras one day. Only if I can talk and see my son on his iPhone 4. Think that requires wifi, not sure what app.
    Fring or qik
    I know Fring will video chat between iOS and Android. In fact, you can do itwith your n1 rear camera. Over rated tech though IMHO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links