Rooting Help Please

This is a discussion on Rooting Help Please within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Get the paid versions of Titanium Backup for your apps and Rom Manager/ClockworkMod, more features and supports the devs. I like eVils 1.20. Used CM6, ...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Rooting Help Please

Get the paid versions of Titanium Backup for your apps and Rom Manager/ClockworkMod, more features and supports the devs. I like eVils 1.20. Used CM6, to vanilla. I also have the Tron theme, hot!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=730290

Before you go farther, you need to make sure you can use these roms on frg83, I don't think so. You may have to look at Modaco roms for now until the others update. That recovery is old you need 1.7.0.1 or 1.8.0. I had problems using 1.8 with Rom Manager. Install procedures will be the same. If you get Terminal Emulator from the Market you can install thru that as opposed to ADB Command Shell. There may be a zip somewhere for them, not sure.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I am not sure if this is ready for frg83 yet, ask the question in the thread.

20/Sep r24 WIP - MoDaCo Custom ROM Desire Port Online Kitchen (2.2 / Froyo) - Android @ MoDaCo

Watch what you do with frg83 as a lot may not work with it, may have to stay with GEO for awhile or downgrade to erd79 then to frf91, many more roms.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    I am not sure if this is ready for frg83 yet, ask the question in the thread.

20/Sep r24 WIP - MoDaCo Custom ROM Desire Port Online Kitchen (2.2 / Froyo) - Android @ MoDaCo

Watch what you do with frg83 as a lot may not work with it, may have to stay with GEO for awhile or downgrade to erd79 then to frf91, many more roms.
    I've downloaded frf91 through rom manager, will that do the same thing or do it still need to go to erd79 first.

are you saying you now have frf91 rooted on your phone? you can check that by going to menu/settings/about phone and see your build, kernal, etc.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

are you saying you now have frf91 rooted on your phone? you can check that by going to menu/settings/about phone and see your build, kernal, etc.

Got CM6 at present

Android Version: 2.2
    Build Number: FRF91

Only problem seems to be a lack of 3G connectivity

you're faster than I can keep up. but you got frf91, so the world is yours. still get Titanium paid and do backups before you do any of these flashes. watch that you sd card doesn't fill up too quick. I do sd card backups to pc also.

what radio do you have, Cyan roms don't have gapps.

top two are recent until you get updated to gmail 2.3 on your own or thru a rom

Nexus One - CyanogenMod Forum

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

HEHE GETTING CARRIED AWAY.

sd card is 32gb

well you can put a FEW backups on that. which one, i have a 16gb and heard some of the 32's don't work well.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

well you can put a FEW backups on that. which one, i have a 16gb and heard some of the 32's don't work well.
    SanDisk supplied by VodafoneUK

Not had any problems.

Just flashing to the Evil Rom hehehe

Anyhow i must go to bed its 0230am here.

Thanks ever so much for all your help

one more

[Recovery] [30-May-2010] RA-nexus-v1.7.0.1 - xda-developers

i have had good luck with 1.7.0.1 amon ra with rom manager

you can do it thru Term Emulator has instructions say, i like that better than adb

good luck and backup

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links