RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD [V1] Blazing Fast & The Most Stable

This is a discussion on RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD [V1] Blazing Fast & The Most Stable within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Floogle, No sound improvemnet for me, but mine was ok anyway. Went back to stock. I have 1.1, zero issues. I would have to look ...

Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD [V1] Blazing Fast & The Most Stable

Floogle,

No sound improvemnet for me, but mine was ok anyway. Went back to stock.

I have 1.1, zero issues. I would have to look at change log for improvements.

RoDrIgUeZsTyLe MIUIMOD V1.1 Changelog:

- Chinese phone location names in the dialer Fixed Now 01753827364 Not 017-538-273-64
    - boot takes only a few seconds now (from the second Boot)
    - build.prop Reworked for Nexus One (Wireless Connection Settings)
    - Faster Wifi Connection
    - Rom Already Patched for Trackball Alert you just have to set it up (Don´t Touch Trackball Color Settings in Options !!!)
    - New RoDrIgUeZsTyLe LockScreen with Neon Buttons and Red Missed Mail & Call Counter (This makes me really Happy )
    - better HD Video Recording no Freezes with max. 29FPS
    - New Android Keyboard with "@" in the first screen
    - Original Nexus Bootanimation added
    - Default Contact Picture Changed
    - FM Radio Themed in Full Silver Steel (No Wood Look anymore)
    - MIUI SMS/MMS app added Themed in Black (No Wood Look anymore)
    - FB Sync app added
    - Digital Clock added
    - Cleanup & Fixes to boost the Speed
    - DSP app Removed
    - Linpack app Removed
    - Speedtest app Removed
    - and some Gapps Removed
    - Rom is Full Themed "Minimal Matte" inc. New Cool Fonts Thanks to fuzzyshubert
    - Themed Facebook & Twitter app added
    - Themed Torch widget added
    - Themed Calendar widget added
    - Themed Astrid Tasker widget added
    - Updated LauncherPro with Themed widgets
    - Professional look is the device Now...
    - Big Themed YouTube widget (not the cutted one)
    - New G-Mail Icon
    - Stablest Release
    - more to come...
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I installed this last night (I've been on the CM nightly wagon everyday for a couple of months now, but I was bored). I think I'm going to give this one a chance for a few days. Seems responsive.

Some things I really like:
    FM radio (obviously).
    the power-widget-like toggle controls in the notification bar.
    The lock screen letting you default to phone, message or homescreen once unlocked.
    being able to scroll the docked shortcuts independently of the home screens (or is this a launcher pro feature, i'm not sure i've been using ADW with CM6.)
    Battery life. (its only been since last night, but I'm still over 70%).

Some issues I'm having:
    Well, the biggest one is that wifi is about 50% slower with this rom. (its still pretty fast at home, but with CM my home network speed is approx 11-12G and with this rom its 4-5G, and I'm afraid on slower networks this will be even more noticeable). One time I had success toggling Airplane mode, but it reverted after the screen locked. Anyone have any ideas here?
    No big deal, but I seem to have double options in a lot of places (i.e. Wallpaper Gallery listed twice, Lockscreen Gallery listed twice, some apps in the icon drawer shown twice).

I went from CM to eVil to Rod's MIUI and wifi and 3g speeds haven't changed. Actually 3g dl's seem a bit faster.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

The funny thing is the upload speed is actually faster, it's just the dl that seems affected.

I got 3.05 dl and 1.06 ul on 3g

Can check wifi tonite, only on a 6mb dsl for wifi.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

This rom now has another lover!!!! Had it for 2 days now and think its the best so far. I love NXSense 1.20 but to me there is something a little special about this one. The only other thing I can say is that Screenshots do not do it justice and it suits the phone down to the ground so I definately recommend this rom to everybody.

So now my wifi dl is working fine, as fast as my laptop which has been testing at @12G the whole time! Not sure what I did to affect it. I've been playing around all morning, but mostly switching between launcher and launcher pro trying to determine whether I can possibly get used to the iPhoney non-app-drawer of the launcher, and I havent done anything that you'd suspect would help this (no wipes, no wifi settings changes, no kicking the phone with my big old boot...)

I do like the UI in the launcher for customizing home screens, adding widgets, customizing the dock bar, etc. I'm just not sure I like having 100 icons for my apps scattered across the home screens and learned the hard way that removing the icon seems to uninstall the apps.

It also seems that the initial slowness I had when opening the photo gallery (it would take a few minutes to actually drop the photos in) doesnt seem to happen anymore. Getting better with every use! (must've been a caching issue).

Ok, so I flashed the NXSense rom today and when I used the Market app it was displaying prices in CAD and I was able to find the Rogers My Account app.

When I flashed back to MIUI the prices were displayed in USD and the Rogers My Account app wasn't coming up when I searched for it.

Does anyone know if there's a way to set the default country for the app market or if I can install the app market from NXSense on MIUI?
    Subscribe to the Droidforum RSS feed!

@ rugmankc - thanks man, downloading now.

@Gonzo 13 - you could try the Eris fix, go to this link to try:

Eris Market Fix - Free - Android

Don't know if this will fix what you're after. Suggest a nandroid backup before...

Thanks for the suggestion but it doesn't appear to have worked.
    Subscribe to the Droidforum RSS feed!

Page 10 of 48 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links