RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD [V1] Blazing Fast & The Most Stable

This is a discussion on RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD [V1] Blazing Fast & The Most Stable within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by keithdiggs01 Originally Posted by rugmankc yea i now see the widgets scroll lol i can't longpress and drag an icon to another ...

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD [V1] Blazing Fast & The Most Stable

Quote Originally Posted by keithdiggs01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    yea i now see the widgets scroll lol

i can't longpress and drag an icon to another screen, had problems with that on CM6, maybe my phone.

I don't want to uninstall program associated with icon, so not sure if that is what it means. get the same msg when i drag to trash on LP but it is after icon is deposited in trash. maybe this is how iphone works. may just try one i don't want.
    Sorry I can't be of more help with the trash issue, my phone isn't behaving like that. I have flashed this rom a fw times since the 9.24 release and I haven't seen mine attempt to do that.

so say we all via tapatalk
    Kieth,

I figured it out. Just drag icons to bottom of screen then you can scroll thru the main sceens left/right and drag icon back up to screen you want. Made folders and screens now acceptable. Still like Launcher Pro better.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by keithdiggs01 View Post
    yea i now see the widgets scroll lol

i can't longpress and drag an icon to another screen, had problems with that on CM6, maybe my phone.

I don't want to uninstall program associated with icon, so not sure if that is what it means. get the same msg when i drag to trash on LP but it is after icon is deposited in trash. maybe this is how iphone works. may just try one i don't want.
    Sorry I can't be of more help with the trash issue, my phone isn't behaving like that. I have flashed this rom a fw times since the 9.24 release and I haven't seen mine attempt to do that.

Kieth,

I figured it out. Just drag icons to bottom of screen then you can scroll thru the main sceens left/right and drag icon back up to screen you want. Made folders and screens now acceptable. Still like Launcher Pro better.

Ken
    Cool, I'm glad you found a way to do it. I have tried it with lp but I like having the icons everywhere.

It's all good
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Ok I Just flashed this ROM and I gotta say its pretty DOPE! So far so good no FCs or anything crazy happening. Rod is the Man!
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Would this kernal cause less battery life? On evil I could run all day and still have 40% left. Today 9 1/2 hours in and down to 50%. One phone call 2 minutes and 15-20 text messages.

Test Kernels:
    Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
    2.6.35.4-925mV-CFS-SVS-AIX-720p-1228Mhz-Monks-082710-TEST[/QUOTE]

Amon 2.0.0
    Current: [ROM] MIUI 12.3

Question -- has anyone noticed a delay with a incoming call. I see the phone light up showing a call but it does not ring for 2-3 seconds.

Amon 2.0.0
    Current: [ROM] MIUI 12.3

Quote Originally Posted by jjcgolf72 View Post
    Question -- has anyone noticed a delay with a incoming call. I see the phone light up showing a call but it does not ring for 2-3 seconds.
    yes, mine is behaving the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by smedley View Post
    yes, mine is behaving the same way.
    +1 on that for me. at least I can hear the thing ringing now after flashing that sound boost kernel.

UPdated my first post on this thread to HIghlight ROd's cUstOmiZationS. fiXed sHifT key. :D

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...html#post78010
    Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    Battery life for this ROM is AMAZING. Specifically, Rod's Rom adds several things over stock MIUI such as

English Pack
    GAPPS
    Launcher Pro
    SyncMyPix (fixes Facebook sync issue for contact photos)
    Smooth Calendar
    Digital Clock Widget
    Black theme (instead of MIUI stock Wood theme)
    Dev Tools app
    AutoKiller Memory AppKiller
    AppManager from Recent menu
    Astrid Tasks
    Flashlight Alerts (uses torch for trackball like notifications, think seizure)
    Locale
    Logger
    Smooth Calendar
    XDA app

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...html#post78348

Would this kernal cause less battery life? On evil I could run all day and still have 40% left. Today 9 1/2 hours in and down to 50%. One phone call 2 minutes and 15-20 text messages.

Test Kernels:
    Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
    2.6.35.4-925mV-CFS-SVS-AIX-720p-1228Mhz-Monks-082710-TEST
    That is why I'm still on stock kernel. Currently 8hrs and @75%. Live Wallpapper, push email 50-75 messages, 15 min talk time, some hotspot tethering 10-20 minutes. Very happy with MIUI at this point. Audio boost is a problem. I can barely hear my phone ring. nbd... i check it constantly. Call quality is still excellent. I have alleviated my call ring problem by using my own mp3 ringtone that I edited with Audacity to boost gain. Now it is just some other notifications, Gmail and GV specifically, that I still don't hear. NoBigDeal

Page 11 of 48 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links