RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD [V1] Blazing Fast & The Most Stable

This is a discussion on RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD [V1] Blazing Fast & The Most Stable within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Just flashed this ROM yesterday and it's pretty speedy. I don't notice much of a battery life increase from CM6, or Enomther's but it's much ...

Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD [V1] Blazing Fast & The Most Stable

Just flashed this ROM yesterday and it's pretty speedy. I don't notice much of a battery life increase from CM6, or Enomther's but it's much smoother.

Has anyone noticed anything wrong with the speaker? When I click the letters while using Swype (or any other keyboard) it seems very soft. Also noticed it while playing music on the phone (speaker) - has anyone ran into this?

Does anyone know exactly what the CPU button does?
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

Yeah, someone will. I did and forgot having been on MicroMod for awhile. I tried it and thought it was a pwr saving mode. Not sure. Just try it.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

CPU Button

Quote Originally Posted by coldfusionb View Post
    Does anyone know exactly what the CPU button does?
    It slows the the processor to 245 MZ when Idle... Battery saver

Thanks, that's what I figured just wonted to make sure.
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

App2sd. When I loaded the MIUI rom I did the terminal app2sd and have available 144MB left. Which is great. My question is when I go to manage all apps the only app on sd card is angry birds. All my other apps are greyed out and not able to be moved.
    Is everyone elses like that? Are you moving apps to the card and if so which apps. Thanks.

Amon 2.0.0
    Current: [ROM] MIUI 12.3

That's the way it is. I use Dark Tremor if rom supports it. My current one doesn't. DT allows you to look at sd-ext thru Terminal Emulator if you partitioned and shows all info for it. If you don't have an ext they are just moved to sd and not visible. And "move to" is grayed out. One or two do show like you mentioned, not sure why. There are some apps that show a2sd info as far as used/available, like Quick System.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Rugmankc

It must be working then since I have a good amount of space left.

Amon 2.0.0
    Current: [ROM] MIUI 12.3

Hello all. I finally decided to give this rom a fair try rather than just flashing and saving it to my sd card. I have had it on for the past 3 days and I can say I am really beginning to love it. I now have to concentrate on testing my battery. At the moment I am always tweaking something so my phone is constantly being attached to my computer via the usb cable.

I am using LPP (forgot how much I love the resizing widgets option) with a minimalist style theme. I also love the LP facebook widget out of all the others out there. My current setup reminds me of CM until I delve into the settings and such.

I have just flashed the latest PS kernel and it has brought up my quadrant scores from 1400+ to 1600+. I am not experiencing any FC's yet and my wifi seems to be working just fine.

http://droidbasement.com/nexus/kerne..._fp-101310.zip

All in all pretty impressive. Have a great day.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

jjcgolf72,

I was going to mention that too, if I didn't. With that much internal, it should be doing what it is suppose to do.

Ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links