RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD [V1] Blazing Fast & The Most Stable

This is a discussion on RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD [V1] Blazing Fast & The Most Stable within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; i dont like the icons. but it is quick....

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD [V1] Blazing Fast & The Most Stable

i dont like the icons. but it is quick.
    iphoneeee killaaaaaaaaaa :nexusx:

Took the plunge and installed. Its great to have a completely different rom out there. Blindingly fast and I actually like the icons, everything is a bit more glossy. If this is the taste of gingerbread to come, it will be awesome.

Takes a bit of getting used to, having all your apps on the home screens, but I've noticed some really cool features, like when you drag the notification bar down, at the bottom there are loads of quick buttons you can select and scroll through, like gps, flight mode, reboot, shut down, back light, CPU ( not sure what that one does). Pretty cool.

The font is VERY iphoney.

Overall, more stable and enjoyable than I expected.

hey floogle..just installed this...where's d camera?

thanx
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by nexgoose View Post
    hey floogle..just installed this...where's d camera?

thanx
    hey goose, once I installed the rom, I tried to press the app button for the camera, but it said the camera wasn't installed! then I rebooted and it worked, and has always worked since.

Also, track ball alert does work but you have to patch...

Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    Is this what you are talking about Nick?

MicroMod's v1.6 Desire Port Super Hybrid
    No... I was talking about Rod's Sense ROM, [ROM] RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s NXS/MCR MOD FoYoSense [R4FIX] (WIP) Apps2ext+ [10/03/10] but thanks for that.

Wow! I like that, takes the best of Sense and keeps the best of Stock (the dialer for one!). [ROM]MicroMod's v1.6 Desire Port Super Hybrid (Base Upgraded) 10/2/10 - xda-developers

Man... the amount of Custom ROMS out right now is just ridiculous. Once the devs get Desire HD / Desire Z working right, it will be even crazier.

Sorry for hijacking this MIUI thread. It is fast and Rod did a great job with the black glass theme. But, I couldn't keep it installed on my phone long enough to a) keep down my lunch :rofl3: and b) test battery life. What I understand is that battery life is substantially better on these MIUI ROMS.

This rom is a thing of beauty...

@ Nickshertzer

That's okay man, you can hijack this thread anytime! still grateful for all the work you put in on the evil nx sense thread...

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    I'm still hesitant to install this modified version of the ROM but may check it out cause I read the things that were cleaned up on the MIUI OG version.

I'm really just feeling the original one and know an updates is supposedly coming next week. This is definitely the most closely watch ROM at the moment. I can't get enough of it. I just can't find myself wanting to using a UI layered over the Launcher. I'm a huge fan of LPP but this is the first stock UI I have ever loved.
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    I'm still hesitant to install this modified version of the ROM but may check it out cause I read the things that were cleaned up on the MIUI OG version.

I'm really just feeling the original one and know an updates is supposedly coming next week. This is definitely the most closely watch ROM at the moment. I can't get enough of it. I just can't find myself wanting to using a UI layered over the Launcher. I'm a huge fan of LPP but this is the first stock UI I have ever loved.
    I have to admit, this rom feels like its tailor made for the nexus ( probably because it is)...

By the way, once I ran the dalvik cache to sd on terminal emulator, I now have 187 internal MB free!

I didn't think the ui was going to be that different from stuff I'd seen before, but man was I wrong!

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links