RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD [V1] Blazing Fast & The Most Stable

This is a discussion on RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD [V1] Blazing Fast & The Most Stable within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Not do much luck for me. I can load it on cyan but not miui. On miui if iyo needs to be unchecked it wrong ...

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Thread: RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD [V1] Blazing Fast & The Most Stable

Not do much luck for me. I can load it on cyan but not miui. On miui if iyo needs to be unchecked it wrong go to the right screen. Il l have to try it again when I flash the new miui. Ok on CM 7 RC4 right now.

ive found i dont get fc's if i dont reboot(after 3 attempts lol)
    my other phone's a nexus too

sometimes it just takes awhile!

yes it does,moving all they icons about :rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    If you guys want to and haven't tried MIUI-Dev, give it a shot. You can never have too many roms to flash.

MIUI Developers - Official MIUI Developer Blog

Rod has nice extras, but MIUI_Dev is the source. Just go to Forums and N1.

You will need to flash the latest deodexed rom and then the language pack right after. Wipe and nandroid rules apply. Mark the dev is a tester and gets it Wed from China and Friday has the latest. They are on GB and rock solid for me. The only issue since they went to GB was laggy screen scrolling. I just went to ADW and no issues. Most people didn't have that problem.

Just FYI

Ken

Hey Ken,

I just checked and that seems to be the same file (1.4.1) that is on the MIUI ROM app. The files are the same size. I really like that I can just click on the app and download the latest version every Friday.

Just thought I'd mention that since a previous poster was worried about the app.

Well I just decided to try stock MIUI without doing a full data wipe. It's just such a pain (I guess it's not so bad with Titanium but still...) and I was upgrading from Rod 9.2 so I figured the risk was low.

All seems to be good except installing new apps via the market. I updated a few no problem but installing a new app causes a soft-reset. I'll play around and maybe have to clear some more caches or something...

Well after 24 hours I had to go back to Rod's 2.9.0 (2.9.2 has too many untranslated words). I really don't think I'm going to like Gingerbread. The menus were sluggish, they didn't have that little bounce at the end (just the orange glow), I had market issues (likely because of my install), the ringtones I love are gone, the touch tone volume was low, and on and on. There was nothing about it that made me think it's worth keeping. Perhaps once Rod gets his hands on it I'll change my mind. In the mean time, 2.9 is it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jonno2k View Post
    Well after 24 hours I had to go back to Rod's 2.9.0 (2.9.2 has too many untranslated words). I really don't think I'm going to like Gingerbread. The menus were sluggish, they didn't have that little bounce at the end (just the orange glow), I had market issues (likely because of my install), the ringtones I love are gone, the touch tone volume was low, and on and on. There was nothing about it that made me think it's worth keeping. Perhaps once Rod gets his hands on it I'll change my mind. In the mean time, 2.9 is it for me.
    Hey Jonno,

I had the same problem with the apps on both RodMIUI 2.9.2 and MIUI 3.25.1. Finally gave up and went to CM7 RC 3&4. Haven't gone back to any MIUI. Would love to, but I may just wait for a more stable release.

back to rc4 for me too

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 38464748

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links