RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD [V1] Blazing Fast & The Most Stable

This is a discussion on RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD [V1] Blazing Fast & The Most Stable within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Thanks Nick. One more question, I know how to install the ROM's but have never installed a kernal. Please let me know. Thank you. Obviously ...

Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD [V1] Blazing Fast & The Most Stable

Thanks Nick. One more question, I know how to install the ROM's but have never installed a kernal.

Please let me know. Thank you. Obviously I will back everything up.

Quote Originally Posted by jjcgolf72 View Post
    Thanks Nick. One more question, I know how to install the ROM's but have never installed a kernal.

Please let me know. Thank you. Obviously I will back everything up.
    You can install through ROM manager. Just choose "Install ROM from SD Card", pick the .zip, and here is the important part, check "Backup Existing ROM" but DO NOT CHECK "Wipe Data and Cache" (This applies to any time you flash a kernel or theme)

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Just FYI if anyone is using this and are having random reboots, are using SETCPU and Running at 1113mHz, scale back down to to 1036 or 1075 and you should be alright. I had this issue wtih MIUI stock, but it wasn't bad, just 3-4 times a day so I scaled down to 1075 and all is good.

I still haven't tried Rod's yet and still using Stock, I'm gonna wait and see how the Stock updates are before I use Rod.

Nick one question does the pop up SMS work for Rod's version? I saw he added MIUI SMS/MMS but no one ever answered if the pop up is still operatonal.
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    Just FYI if anyone is using this and are having random reboots, are using SETCPU and Running at 1113mHz, scale back down to to 1036 or 1075 and you should be alright. I had this issue wtih MIUI stock, but it wasn't bad, just 3-4 times a day so I scaled down to 1075 and all is good.

I still haven't tried Rod's yet and still using Stock, I'm gonna wait and see how the Stock updates are before I use Rod.

Nick one question does the pop up SMS work for Rod's version? I saw he added MIUI SMS/MMS but no one ever answered if the pop up is still operatonal.
    I don't know. I use Google Voice exclusively for SMS. (because I am a cheap bastard)
    Also, looks like 0.9.30 won't be updated until the 15th because of Chinese holiday. Can you wait that long before flashing?! LOL :D

Nick, that kernal is louder. I will use that for now. I did the quadrant benchmark test with miui cpu off and results were 1376, with cpu on was 1613.

just thought you might want to know.

Nick one question does the pop up SMS work for Rod's version? I saw he added MIUI SMS/MMS but no one ever answered if the pop up is still operatonal.[/QUOTE]

Yes the popup works

so say we all via tapatalk

Does anyone know what determines the app market locale? I wanted to download the Rogers My Account app that I had when I was running CM6 but I've noticed that when I search the android market with stock MIUI (0.9.30) it no longer appears, only the T-Mobile My Account app shows up.

Can I do something to change the location settings so I get the Canadian market? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Subscribe to the Droidforum RSS feed!

are you asking how to change your locale.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Whatever I need to do to access an app that I was always able to download until I installed this ROM.
    Subscribe to the Droidforum RSS feed!

Hey Guys,

Finally have mine working 100%.

So far very happy.

Gezza.
    Ne:nexusx:us One,

One Click Rooted.

MIUI - What ever the latest is.

Battery Circle Mod.

Kernel - Standard or Wildmonks latest.

Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Remove Ads