MicroMod's v1.6 Desire Port Super Hybrid

This is a discussion on MicroMod's v1.6 Desire Port Super Hybrid within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; DG, Don't remember original sd size, but you may want to go 16gb, they are cheap. Do you have paid version. If not it may ...

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: MicroMod's v1.6 Desire Port Super Hybrid

DG,

Don't remember original sd size, but you may want to go 16gb, they are cheap.

Do you have paid version. If not it may not matter. But, open RM and go to bottom of page and open latest RM recoveries and flash, I think, 2.5.1.4, the one on top. Then see what options there are.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

rugmankc,

Everything loaded up just fine. Set up was weird as it asked me for a phone number so I just opted to continue the google set up after the initial was done.

Now I am trying to figure out how to get the look from the OP. At the moment it looks just like the normal sense ui.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Figured it out. Wow this is pretty tight. I can say its impressive. I love the theming options. Hahaha WOW. This is fun.

DragonGunner

Never had it ask for a phone number, weird. Was that the HTC Hub? Didn't do that.

How did you partition?

He has the new Market on that rom.

In this great, sometimes stressful world of flashing, you never know.
    Just tried to flash an older version of Cyan. Not to old. Wanted to upgrade off of it to get latest 6.1.1 It messed up ext and I have to repartition. Had this happen before with a rom that has DT like Cyan. Kangorama was hard to sweep between screens and thought I would try Cyan again. Basically the two are the same. Oh well. Let me get the card reader again.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Never had it ask for a phone number, weird. Was that the HTC Hub? Didn't do that.

How did you partition?

Just tried to flash an older version of Cyan. Not to old. Wanted to upgrade off of it to get latest 6.1.1 It messed up ext and I have to repartition. Had this happen before with a rom that has DT like Cyan. Kangorama was hard to sweep between screens and thought I would try Cyan again. Basically the two are the same. Oh well. Let me get the card reader again.

Ken
    Ya the phone number was from the HTC hub. I put my number in but it wouldn't accept it. I think you need to be registered with HTC for that to work, but am not entirely certain.

I partitioned my sd card ages ago using rom manager. I think you might have been the one to help with it. Its a 512mb partition with I think 64mb swap if that makes sense.

The new market looks totally awesome. Like I said this looks pretty cool with and with the option to set different themes is something I love coming from MIUI.

DragonGunner

OK DG

If you do repartition, most people go with 0 swap

I did run OK on HD with 512mb, but it cuts it close

Enjoy

Ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Oh and I have 164MB of free internal space. Still have to install some of my own apps but I must admit thats pretty good.

DragonGunner

Yea, you should still be around 70mb free. If no issues run with it for now.

About ready to reinstall my sd bu to card.

Had to go with CWMod and 1gb 0 swap since that was the recovery on phone when it messed up and I hate adb

May stick with HD and MIUI, don't like doing this sdcard stuff too often.

Ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post

How did you partition?

Ken
    Ya the phone number was from the HTC hub. I put my number in but it wouldn't accept it. I think you need to be registered with HTC for that to work, but am not entirely certain.

I partitioned my sd card ages ago using rom manager. I think you might have been the one to help with it. Its a 512mb partition with I think 64mb swap if that makes sense.

The new market looks totally awesome. Like I said this looks pretty cool with and with the option to set different themes is something I love coming from MIUI.

I see you are trying this rom now? Isn't it great?!!!
    Usually when I put this rom on it would ask me to register with HTC/MyTouch at the beginning of set up. Then it asked for my number. I registered once about 2 months ago and ever since then I just log in and give my phone number when it asks. I go back and forth between this rom and eVils mytouch! lol I love them both.

I am having trouble with my mms. Can't get it to send or receive with either one. Everything else is great.

There are loads of goodies in the HTC hub. Enjoy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Yea, you should still be around 70mb free. If no issues run with it for now.

About ready to reinstall my sd bu to card.

Had to go with CWMod and 1gb 0 swap since that was the recovery on phone when it messed up and I hate adb

May stick with HD and MIUI, don't like doing this sdcard stuff too often.

Ken
    Ken,
    Why do you always seem to mess with your sd card (no disrespect)? Is there something that I am doing wrong? I partitioned my sd card once and have never touched it again. I have tried all roms and have never had any sd card issues (perhaps I am just lucky, I dont know). That's why I'm asking.

All is well with the rom. I have set everything up and added all of my apps that I use the most and still have 152mb of internal space left. this is the most internal space I have ever had from any rom. Seems weird since this rom is so large.

Now to backup the rom and see if I have any issues upon boot up.

Best,

DragonGunner

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links