MicroMod's v1.6 Desire Port Super Hybrid

This is a discussion on MicroMod's v1.6 Desire Port Super Hybrid within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by dragongunner Originally Posted by rugmankc Yea, you should still be around 70mb free. If no issues run with it for now. About ...

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: MicroMod's v1.6 Desire Port Super Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Yea, you should still be around 70mb free. If no issues run with it for now.

About ready to reinstall my sd bu to card.

Had to go with CWMod and 1gb 0 swap since that was the recovery on phone when it messed up and I hate adb

May stick with HD and MIUI, don't like doing this sdcard stuff too often.

Ken
    Ken,
    Why do you always seem to mess with your sd card (no disrespect)? Is there something that I am doing wrong? I partitioned my sd card once and have never touched it again. I have tried all roms and have never had any sd card issues (perhaps I am just lucky, I dont know). That's why I'm asking.

All is well with the rom. I have set everything up and added all of my apps that I use the most and still have 152mb of internal space left. this is the most internal space I have ever had from any rom. Seems weird since this rom is so large.

Now to backup the rom and see if I have any issues upon boot up.

Best,
    I partitioned one time also. I felt I was really lucky since Ken was having trouble. Guess I am. I guess we both are.

I stay at 150 to 162 internal space left with both this rom and the mytouch. I love that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Judee,

Hope it is going well

Have you checked MM's HD thread. I saw the posts on mms, but didn't pay attn to whether anyone solved it.

What is, if any, advantages over HD by myTouch 4g?

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Judee,

Hope it is going well

Have you checked MM's HD thread. I saw the posts on mms, but didn't pay attn to whether anyone solved it.

What is, if any, advantages over HD by myTouch 4g?

Ken
    Hi Ken! How you doing? I hope I can be on here more after the first of the year. When I get on here there is so many new things I have to catch up on it takes all day. lol With these holidays I have been limited with my computer time.
    The mytouch rom is different from any of the roms. I wrote about it under DG's list of roms. I will copy it here. Still on both ot these roms I have trouble with mms. I thought I tried everything they said but nothing has helped yet. Maybe it is my carrier. Then again I didn't have trouble with other roms mms. I will go look for the post you said and see if I have read it.

"This rom is different from any other other rom I have tried.

1. Notification bar is different by adding your recently viewed apps at the top to view by swiping left & right. The video will explain better.

2. Swype keyboard is built into the rom

3.The phone pad is black with white letters. Scroll at the bottom of phone for contacts, favs, call log & voicemail. Last number called is at the top of your pad.

4. Has Slacker Radio, which I am listening to now. Comes in loud and clear with many stations to choose from. Don't need head phones for this.

5. Meida Room has Your regular Playlist, Artists, Albums, Songs, Genres, and rated. At bottom is scroll bar for swiping left/right to view..Music, Video, FM Radio & Slacker Radio.

6.Camera & Camcorder are fixed now!

7. Has PDF viewer, Quick Office (as most do now)

8. Trackball alert, WIFI calling, WiFi Hotspot, Voice Record, Google voice, Friend Stream, Cardock which includes...Weather, Media Room, Map, Directions AND The Genius button..... Screen Shot, Call block, Desk Dock, APN Backup, Astro and much more.

9. Plays games such as Angry Birds with no problem.

10. Has up to 7 screens, Hands Free Mode, Flip clock, Flash Light, Different wall paper than usual and My Modes which changes your whole theme to what you choose.

I have been using this rom for several days now and like it more and more. Another plus is...Everyone I have talked to say I sound better than ever before. They sound great also. Battery life isn't any better than average but it is as good as any. I charge it at night while I sleep and can use it all day till I go to bed and charge again. Not bad.

I use "Nollock" for my trackball wake. Works great. Every now and then I will get a force close on something but usually my finger was faster than my thinking and I confused the phone. I do that on all roms. lol

Watch the video above if you are interested in this rom. It will tell and show you much more. If you do try it, give us your feed back. Enjoy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNr-ku3-O0g&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - myTouch 4G software port - AndroidCentral.com[/ame]

Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Thanks Judee,

I put it on sdcard, may wait till I update MIUI over the weekend. Does look a lot like MM's HD. Although, some think it is smoother. I will see. Been having "Reboot Into System" issues after a backup with HD. So, will see if this is any better.

Burned out with the HD reboot issues and just had to redo and partition my sdcard again. Getting pretty quick and efficient at doing that.

Thanks,

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

What confuses me is how can a rom with so much in it and be over 200mb large and still leave me with this much internal space. MIUI by comparison is tiny compared to this and after I load all my apps I only have between 100-120mb free internal. Either way I am happy I have the space and that I have not had the headaches that Ken has had with his sd card. Hope you get it sorted Ken.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

DG

The memory amounts are confusing but they are that way for me too.

No problems on redoing card. An expert now.

I would have to ask Micro on the memory issue.

Ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    What confuses me is how can a rom with so much in it and be over 200mb large and still leave me with this much internal space. MIUI by comparison is tiny compared to this and after I load all my apps I only have between 100-120mb free internal. Either way I am happy I have the space and that I have not had the headaches that Ken has had with his sd card. Hope you get it sorted Ken.
    Maybe he puts a lot more onto the sd card than most. I don't know either. I was surprised about the internal memory also but very pleased.

I am on the mytouch again now. The last update of mm's wasn't running as smooth for me so switched over till he gets it again. I love both these roms. Seems to be just a little more to play with with the mytouch and I like the squares around applications in the app drawer. Looks expensive. lol
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Can't wait to try it

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Can't wait to try it
    To me I can't imagine you not liking it but you may not. Camera 360 is in the market. I got it and used it. It has a lot of different settings to make your pictures stand out. But I don't need it now with this rom. My camera has been working great with his last update. But I still use camera 360 for special effects.
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Thanks Judee

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links