MicroMod's v1.6 Desire Port Super Hybrid

This is a discussion on MicroMod's v1.6 Desire Port Super Hybrid within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Gonna try this too. I have bu's of eVi'sl 1.20 and Rod's 1.1 themed the way I want. Would like a third. dragongunner, do run ...

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: MicroMod's v1.6 Desire Port Super Hybrid

Gonna try this too.

I have bu's of eVi'sl 1.20 and Rod's 1.1 themed the way I want. Would like a third.

dragongunner, do run Dark Tremor? I have it and noted some early comments on it not working with this rom. But, haven't had time to read all 60+ pages. I think he tried to flash DT after flashing the rom.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Gonna try this too.

I have bu's of eVi'sl 1.20 and Rod's 1.1 themed the way I want. Would like a third.

dragongunner, do run Dark Tremor? I have it and noted some early comments on it not working with this rom. But, haven't had time to read all 60+ pages. I think he tried to flash DT after flashing the rom.

Ken
    Ken,

No I dont use Dark Tremor. I think MM somehow incorporated aps2sd with the install. Once you flash and set up everything reboot the phone and it should increase your internal memory. At least this is what the OP says.

Ken you will love this rom. It is so awesome.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    Gonna try this too.

Ken
    Ken,

No I dont use Dark Tremor. I think MM somehow incorporated aps2sd with the install. Once you flash and set up everything reboot the phone and it should increase your internal memory. At least this is what the OP says.

Ken you will love this rom. It is so awesome.
    If you have problems installing v1.7 read this first:

xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM]MicroMod's v1.7 DesirePort SuperHybrid (Hotspot fix, Stock Theme Option) 10/6/10

And the solution for it:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=604

The solution worked perfectly for me.

DragonGunner

MM does have a2sd but I think Rod did too. The links you gave show a smaller test kernal and a rom with the smaller test kernal. Guess I could try the kernal first then the rom.

But, I think it is an issue of DT itself not working.

Nick,

I think you have DT and flashed this rom, right?

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

MM does have a2sd but I think Rod did too. The links you gave show a smaller test kernal and a rom with the smaller test kernal. Guess I could try the kernal first then the rom.

But, I think it is an issue of DT itself not working.

Nick,

I think you have DT and flashed this rom, right?

Ken
    The test rom has a small boot kernel and was created because I was having problems flashing the original v1.7. Try the original rom first. If you have problems flashing then try the test rom. Just trying to save you time reading through the entire thread. Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

DragonGunner

Thanks dragongunner,

Already dl'd the original, will try first. Then dl smaller kernal one.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    XDA-DEVELOPERS [ROM]MicroMod's v1.6 Desire Port Super Hybrid (Base Upgraded) 10/2/10

I too am loving this ROM. It is basically a Paul o'Brian MoDaCo bake with some CM6 live wallpapers thrown in. You get the best of both worlds (Sense vs CM / Stock). Two phone/contact apps. Two eMail apps. Car dock & Car panel. Stock Clock & World Clock (with timer and stopwatch). All of the CM6 notification sounds. Spare Parts. Sense widgets. Smooth and fast without overclock. Sense Gallery and Gallery 3d. Custom keyboard. Circle battery mod. Transparent notification tray. Wow.

You need to create an EXT3 partition before installing this ROM. But the a2sd+ is seemless / automatic. You will see 50MB of internal memory on first boot, but second boot automatically moves dalvik cache (magically of course) and after second boot you will have around 150MB internal storage.

Flickr Photostream Screenshots

WOW Nick, you have outdone yourself again. Great info and screen shots. I like what I am seeing.

Do I need to partition my sd again to install this? And we can use the a2sd on this also? I love the look of the car dock/car panel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Judee,

I just flashed this the stock one, not the one with the smaller kernal. Wipe twice before flashing and reboot after it is flashed. Everything else as usual per the flashing guides. If you have an ext3, do nothing. It is all auto. Dark Tremor/a2sd commands in Terminal Emulator are not available. I used the work scene with the gray/black with water drops wallpaper, very sense looking. I have 110mb free int mem. But a lot of apps.

Ken

Only isssue, for some reason the google internet homepage doesn't stay centered when starting to type.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Judee,

I just flashed this the stock one, not the one with the smaller kernal. Wipe twice before flashing and reboot after it is flashed. Everything else as usual per the flashing guides. If you have an ext3, do nothing. It is all auto. Dark Tremor/a2sd commands in Terminal Emulator are not available. I used the work scene with the gray/black with water drops wallpaper, very sense looking. I have 110mb free int mem. But a lot of apps.

Ken
    Thank-You Ken! I am about to do it now. I saw the water drops wallpaper. that looks cool.

I will let you know or holler if I have questions. If your still around here.

It's Saturday night... lol Nothing I want to do but play with this phone more. ha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

I'll be off to bed soon. But, it should go good. No a2sd to mess with just reboot after flash and double wipe everything.

Ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links