MicroMod's v1.6 Desire Port Super Hybrid

This is a discussion on MicroMod's v1.6 Desire Port Super Hybrid within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Judee, Saw your qustion of which one to use in evils thread. First one you posted is signed, second one is not. Depends if you ...

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: MicroMod's v1.6 Desire Port Super Hybrid

Judee,

Saw your qustion of which one to use in evils thread.

First one you posted is signed, second one is not. Depends if you have your recovery set to accept signed or unsigned. You can toggle that in ClockworkMod Recovery. You need to go into recovery to flash this. Not thru Rom mgr home page.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Judee,

Saw your qustion of which one to use in evils thread.

First one you posted is signed, second one is not. Depends if you have your recovery set to accept signed or unsigned. You can toggle that in ClockworkMod Recovery. You need to go into recovery to flash this. Not thru Rom mgr home page.
    +1. Good luck Judee.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Good Luck and Goodnite to all.

Happy Flashing
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Good luck Judee. We all expect a report on your initial opinion of the rom. I too am heading off to bed. Good night all.

Dragongunner.

DragonGunner

I really like this rom I have been using it for two days now and everything is working. Tried to flash the wm 950mv & 975mv kernel but could not get the wifi to work would have like a OC kernel.
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

I flashed 1.7 yesterday. I was having a little trouble with the screen going black at times. Usually after a text, but I would get it back by pushing the restart and it would show up again. That was a little odd but other than that it has been running just fine.

I love the look of the car home and also car panel. I made a mistake and set one as default and now when I open either one I get the same one. I don't like that. It was my fault and I haven't figured out how to un-default it. If there is such a word. lol

I got on here tonight to check things out and noticed he has already updated to 1.8. I just flashed it and all is about the same as far as looks. There is a different kernel. All in all I do think it is running faster than 1.7.

I was happy with eVils 1.21.3 and its running ability but this is doing as well with the update. For me anyway. Here it is if any of you are interested. Try it and enjoy.

Change Log:
    10/10/10 v1.8
    *New Hybrid Kernel with WildMonk Wifi added thanks to eVil with small boot for all users.
    *USB Mount android guy picture changed color.
    *New Resources.apk with new icons on boot menu (Long Press Power button) thanks to AlexV. prepped for transparent drawer option.
    *Transparent Drawer add-on option now available for flash after initial install and reboot.
    *More transparency added to clock/weather widget.

To install:
    #1 Nandroid Backup
    #2 Full Wipe "ONLY" on 1st install
    #3 If upgrading wipe "Cache", and "Dalvik-Cache" ONLY
    #4 Flash from recovery program
    #5 After 1st boot and setup, boot again to set data space correctly and activate Apps2Ext.

Only wipe cache and dalvik-cache required for update.

Download:
    Latest Desire Super Hybrid ROM http://www.mediafire.com/?znurtbezxrw8h <--------download

Transparent Apps Drawer Add-On:
    *To install Flash only after setup wizard on new install has completed, or you'l be stuck in FC. Reboot to flash after you finished setup wizard.
    Transparency-Apps-Drawer-v1.zip http://www.mediafire.com/?oje5prbna898r9l<--------download
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    I flashed 1.7 yesterday. I was having a little trouble with the screen going black at times. Usually after a text, but I would get it back by pushing the restart and it would show up again. That was a little odd but other than that it has been running just fine.

I love the look of the car home and also car panel. I made a mistake and set one as default and now when I open either one I get the same one. I don't like that. It was my fault and I haven't figured out how to un-default it. If there is such a word. lol

I got on here tonight to check things out and noticed he has already updated to 1.8. I just flashed it and all is about the same as far as looks. There is a different kernel. All in all I do think it is running faster than 1.7.

I was happy with eVils 1.21.3 and its running ability but this is doing as well with the update. For me anyway. Here it is if any of you are interested. Try it and enjoy.

Change Log:
    10/10/10 v1.8
    *New Hybrid Kernel with WildMonk Wifi added thanks to eVil with small boot for all users.
    *USB Mount android guy picture changed color.
    *New Resources.apk with new icons on boot menu (Long Press Power button) thanks to AlexV. prepped for transparent drawer option.
    *Transparent Drawer add-on option now available for flash after initial install and reboot.
    *More transparency added to clock/weather widget.

To install:
    #1 Nandroid Backup
    #2 Full Wipe "ONLY" on 1st install
    #3 If upgrading wipe "Cache", and "Dalvik-Cache" ONLY
    #4 Flash from recovery program
    #5 After 1st boot and setup, boot again to set data space correctly and activate Apps2Ext.

Only wipe cache and dalvik-cache required for update.

Download:
    Latest Desire Super Hybrid ROM Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire <--------download

Transparent Apps Drawer Add-On:
    *To install Flash only after setup wizard on new install has completed, or you'l be stuck in FC. Reboot to flash after you finished setup wizard.
    Transparency-Apps-Drawer-v1.zip Transparency-Apps-Drawer-v1.zip<--------download
    judeeg,

I believe to fix your car panel and car home issue is to: go to menu, applications, manage applications, find the program, and then clear defaults.

I am about to flash v1.8 to see how things go. I'm interested in the transparency app drawer. Something different.

Have a great week.

Dragon

DragonGunner

Is the transparent app drawer kind of like Cyanogen ADW Launcher where the app drawer shows your wallpaper background?

P.S. I'm still stuck on MIUI with Rodriguez mod. Battery life is just too good.

Looks like I got my wish. WM kernel on 1.8 this is great.
    One Nexus To Rule Them All!

Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    Is the transparent app drawer kind of like Cyanogen ADW Launcher where the app drawer shows your wallpaper background?

P.S. I'm still stuck on MIUI with Rodriguez mod. Battery life is just too good.
    Nick,

The transparent app drawer is semi transparent at best. Background can be slightly seen but not clear like you would think.

Yesterday I restored Rods MIUI and set more of it up to my liking with LPP. Its quite nice and reminds me when I was running cyanogen with LPP. Did another benchmark test and this time about 1400 so I am pleased. Still missing the desire's widgets though.

Have a good one.

DragonGunner

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links