MicroMod's v1.6 Desire Port Super Hybrid

This is a discussion on MicroMod's v1.6 Desire Port Super Hybrid within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Ok I installed the rom its working great but I have a free memory widget that I run and it never shows more than 40% ...

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: MicroMod's v1.6 Desire Port Super Hybrid

Ok I installed the rom its working great but I have a free memory widget that I run and it never shows more than 40% of free memory. Now when I was running enomther's rom I would have about 55% free on start. Has anyone else noticed this or did I do something wrong when I was installing the rom.

Could be a lot of reasons, more mb of dl than enom, more apps etc. I only show 30% myself with Smart Monitor.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Thanks just wanted to make sure I guess I just got use to enomther's.

your welcome
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I've flashed back to this rom from MIUI but since going back to my saved nandroid i cant get the FM radio to work. I tried flashing back to MIUI via my nandroid and the FM radio worked. Obviously they are different FM radios on each rom but is there a way to get the radio working on this rom when i flash my nandroid of this rom?

I will be busy today and no time to follow up. But, if I understand, you had a working radio on a backup you restored and now it doesn't work. That don't make sense to me, so I must have misunderstood.

But, the only reason have read on losing FM radio is using a different kernal. Did that change.

Someone may help today. But, you can scan the last 20 pages of the 1.6 forum. I think it is addressed there.

[ROM]MicroMod's v2.2 Desire SuperHybrid (New IR small boot kernel)10/17/10 - xda-developers

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Just flashed v2.2 and its working perfectly for me so far.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    I will be busy today and no time to follow up. But, if I understand, you had a working radio on a backup you restored and now it doesn't work. That don't make sense to me, so I must have misunderstood.

But, the only reason have read on losing FM radio is using a different kernal. Did that change.

Someone may help today. But, you can scan the last 20 pages of the 1.6 forum. I think it is addressed there.

[ROM]MicroMod's v2.2 Desire SuperHybrid (New IR small boot kernel)10/17/10 - xda-developers
    Nope, you got it right the first time. LOL! This is why i got quite confused as to why it's not working all of a sudden when it was working before i flashed MIUI.
    I've not tried flashing any new kernal on its own, just whatever was included in the MicroMod / MIUI rom when i flashed them.
    Had a good read through the forum and all that is said is to wipe cache, wipe davlik and see if that works. Going to give it a try this evening.
    Thanks for your direction to the forum!

v 2.3 installed and working great.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    v 2.3 installed and working great.
    I flashed 2.3 also! I love how he has changed a few other things on the rom now. Like the Metal Steel Launcher, new png' for notification pull down & the
    blue progress bar. He said there were other blue png's he got from HD Desire steel metal theme. I haven't gotten to check it all out yet but I am loving it. I had gone to eVils 1.23.2 but was having a little trouble with it. I saw where
    MicroMod777 had his rom updated and tried it. I love it.

Thought I would chime in with you dragongunner. I am liking this rom too and he (MicroMod) is so good to answer your questions. He seems like a really good guy. He does some great work and is still working to make this rom even better..

How has your battery life been? So far, so good here. I will know more on that tomorrow.

I found a game on there that is called teeter. That is driving me crazy! I keep going back to it and don't want to. ha Did you find the coin you can toss up for heads or tails, the dice & I love the FM Radio. I am finding so much with these roms. I never had any phone that could do all this. I am loving this phone more everyday!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links