MicroMod's v1.6 Desire Port Super Hybrid

This is a discussion on MicroMod's v1.6 Desire Port Super Hybrid within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by judeeg Originally Posted by dragongunner v 2.3 installed and working great. I flashed 2.3 also! I love how he has changed a ...

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: MicroMod's v1.6 Desire Port Super Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    v 2.3 installed and working great.
    I flashed 2.3 also! I love how he has changed a few other things on the rom now. Like the Metal Steel Launcher, new png' for notification pull down & the
    blue progress bar. He said there were other blue png's he got from HD Desire steel metal theme. I haven't gotten to check it all out yet but I am loving it. I had gone to eVils 1.23.2 but was having a little trouble with it. I saw where
    MicroMod777 had his rom updated and tried it. I love it.

Thought I would chime in with you dragongunner. I am liking this rom too and he (MicroMod) is so good to answer your questions. He seems like a really good guy. He does some great work and is still working to make this rom even better..

How has your battery life been? So far, so good here. I will know more on that tomorrow.

I found a game on there that is called teeter. That is driving me crazy! I keep going back to it and don't want to. ha Did you find the coin you can toss up for heads or tails, the dice & I love the FM Radio. I am finding so much with these roms. I never had any phone that could do all this. I am loving this phone more everyday!
    Hi Judeeg,

The v2.3 is the best so far and I cant wait for all of his upcoming tweaks to hit the rom. I have not really payed attention to many Dev's in the past but MM really does make sure to personally talk with everyone that has a question. Dev's like this make it a pleasure to donate.

To tell you the truth Judeeg I have not been able to test any batt stats recently because I am always doing something that requires me to plug it in so I will have to leave it up to you to report back.

I tried that game teeter and its pretty good. Sort of like that old school game labyrinth but with a futuristic feel. At the moment I am really loving that Angry Birds.

Take care and have a wonderful day filled with lots of new roms.

Dragon
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Got v2.4 up and running and MicroMod never ceases to amaze me. I was afraid that I would not like the new steel look to the notification bar and clock/weather widget, but I can say that they are still semi transparent depending on your wallpaper. The new lock screen pull down bar is awesome.

What's your take on it judeeg?

Oh here are a couple of screenies:
    Attached Images Attached Images    

DragonGunner

Got v2.4 up and running and MicroMod never ceases to amaze me. I was afraid that I would not like the new steel look to the notification bar and clock/weather widget, but I can say that they are still semi transparent depending on your wallpaper. The new lock screen pull down bar is awesome.

Hi DG. So far I like it real well. I like the last one but this one seems just a bit snappier to me. I didn't know about clock/weather widget either and I don't like it with a blue background. I changed to a darker background and I like it now. lol

His roms have been really smooth scrolling for me. How about you?
    I also like that we don't have to do a complete wipe before installing the updates. With eVils I got tired of doing that. He does some great work though so sometimes it is really worth it. For now I am happy again with MM's rom.

When you get a chance, show us some screenshots of your set up. I bet you have it fixed up really cool. I keep changing so much I haven't fixed mine all up how I want it yet.

Where's Ken? Have you talked with him lately? Do you know if he is using this rom still?

What happened to Nick? He got me started on all this. Now I don't see him anymore. lol I guess I need to be here more too. Missed a couple weeks.

Hows the rom doing now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Oh here are a couple of screenies:
    Alright! I knew you would have something great. That looks good. Real good.

What do you think about eVils roms...The HD, Z and now the Mytouch?

I am not going to use any of them till the camera is fixed but they look pretty nice. This is a never ending huh?

Did you get your wifes phone fixed up with this rom?
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

This rom is definitely more snappy. I have oc'd up to 1113MHz and it is running very smooth. Scrolling is effortless. I just performed a quadrant benchmark test and I have attached a pic of it.

I see Ken around every now and again but as of late it seems that some of the guys are taking a break. I have not seen Nick on here for at least a week or so.

I have not tried any other of eViLs's roms other than NXsense. The HD one still seems too buggy and I havent even tried it yet. I read up on it every day and until certain functions get fixed I will remain with MM.

Got my wifes phone still running eViL's NXsense 1.20 but will update hers to MicroMods as soon as she gives me a chance (perhaps when she goes to bed).
    Attached Images Attached Images  

DragonGunner

This rom is definitely more snappy. I have oc'd up to 1113MHz and it is running very smooth. Scrolling is effortless. I just performed a quadrant benchmark test and I have attached a pic of it.

I see Ken around every now and again but as of late it seems that some of the guys are taking a break. I have not seen Nick on here for at least a week or so.

I have not tried any other of eViLs's roms other than NXsense. The HD one still seems too buggy and I havent even tried it yet. I read up on it every day and until certain functions get fixed I will remain with MM.

Got my wifes phone still running that one but will update hers to MicroMods as soon as she gives me a chance (perhaps when she goes to bed).

Well alright then! It isn't just my imagination. Thanks for all your screen shots!

I think your wife will be very happy to have this rom. That is nice of you to fix it up for her...

I like this HD camera better than eVils. They look about the same but this one of MM's is more clear than eVils. At least on my phone, for now anyway.

Hope MM doesn't update to 2.5 tomorrow. I don't want to wear out my buttons on this phone like some are doing. lol

I know that Tex (Iphoneslayer) and Austin (AndroidIsTheTruth) are hiding from me cause OU is Number 1!!!!!! lol

Just had to get that out. Now I feel better! ha
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

@dragongunner

I see you have got skype on your screenshot. How did you get that?

I'm totally with you all on the comments about this rom! It rocks!

Hey Guys,

I would love to give this Rom a try.

1st Problem, man this is a really big ROM 160mb.

My SD Card says not enough space.
    I do have Ext 3 Partitioned.

I would have to move folders to get this to fit. Will I have enough room to move them back?

Is this normal for this ROM.

Hey DR,

I am surprised with that Quadrant Score.

I was getting 1700 on CM6, about 1600 on Ethermon, for some reason these ROMs even
    Miui is much slower. Now getting 1400 - 1500.

They all cheat by using Flight Mode, which give you a higher score.

Thanks,

Gezza.
    Ne:nexusx:us One,

One Click Rooted.

MIUI - What ever the latest is.

Battery Circle Mod.

Kernel - Standard or Wildmonks latest.

Quote Originally Posted by seakins View Post
    @dragongunner

I see you have got skype on your screenshot. How did you get that?

I'm totally with you all on the comments about this rom! It rocks!
    There are actually 2 versions that are out there. The official version can be downloaded directly from the market and can only make calls through wifi and not through 3G.

The second version is tweaked from Xeudoxus over at Droid Forums in order to be able to make calls over 3G. I have this version (Kudo's and many thanks to Xedoxus) for his great work).

I tested it with some family that also have skype in Europe and it worked flawlessly. I then called a mobile number in Africa and it also worked fine but with some lag in the conversation.

Here is the link for the second version: [APKs] Unlocked Apps - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum
    Mega upload link: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

DragonGunner

Quote Originally Posted by gezza View Post
    Hey Guys,

I would love to give this Rom a try.

1st Problem, man this is a really big ROM 160mb.

My SD Card says not enough space.
    I do have Ext 3 Partitioned.

I would have to move folders to get this to fit. Will I have enough room to move them back?

Is this normal for this ROM.

Hey DR,

I am surprised with that Quadrant Score.

I was getting 1700 on CM6, about 1600 on Ethermon, for some reason these ROMs even
    Miui is much slower. Now getting 1400 - 1500.

They all cheat by using Flight Mode, which give you a higher score.

Thanks,

Gezza.
    I didnt know about flight mode giving higher benchmark scores. Now the above pic of my benchmark score is not always that high. Sometimes a little higher and sometimes a bunch lower. I have no idea what makes it fluctuate so much. v2.4 is his most snappy performer IMO.

Oh and Gezza I am still using the original SD card that came with my phone. LMAO- I must be the only one still. I keep reading about everyone with these high speed, low drag, superior class sd cards and I am jealous. But the original seems to be just fine for the time being so I will stick with it until I am granted permission (wife put me on a strict allowance for N1/computer/tech related goodies as she knows I can spend without too much thought).

I normally run about 30-40 apps and still have around 105Mb after all of them are installed with any of the desire roms out there.

Good luck.

DragonGunner

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links