MicroMod's v1.6 Desire Port Super Hybrid

This is a discussion on MicroMod's v1.6 Desire Port Super Hybrid within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by dragongunner I have not seen Nick on here for at least a week or so. I'm lurking around I'm in the middle ...

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: MicroMod's v1.6 Desire Port Super Hybrid

Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    I have not seen Nick on here for at least a week or so.
    I'm lurking around

I'm in the middle of an office split and I'm rolling out servers, software, workstations, printers, etc. for 40 users in two offices. Not so much time playing with my phone

Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    I'm lurking around

I'm in the middle of an office split and I'm rolling out servers, software, workstations, printers, etc. for 40 users in two offices. Not so much time playing with my phone
    Nick,

Happy to see you. Good luck with all that stuff. Sounds busy. At one point in my life (a long time ago) I did similar work and know it can be quite demanding.

DR
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

SenseUI weather widget in action pic:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    Got v2.4 up and running and MicroMod never ceases to amaze me. I was afraid that I would not like the new steel look to the notification bar and clock/weather widget, but I can say that they are still semi transparent depending on your wallpaper. The new lock screen pull down bar is awesome.

What's your take on it judeeg?
    Hi DG. So far I like it real well. I like the last one but this one seems just a bit snappier to me. I didn't know about clock/weather widget either and I don't like it with a blue background. I changed to a darker background and I like it now. lol

His roms have been really smooth scrolling for me. How about you?
    I also like that we don't have to do a complete wipe before installing the updates. With eVils I got tired of doing that. He does some great work though so sometimes it is really worth it. For now I am happy again with MM's rom.

When you get a chance, show us some screenshots of your set up. I bet you have it fixed up really cool. I keep changing so much I haven't fixed mine all up how I want it yet.

Where's Ken? Have you talked with him lately? Do you know if he is using this rom still?

What happened to Nick? He got me started on all this. Now I don't see him anymore. lol I guess I need to be here more too. Missed a couple weeks.

Hows the rom doing now?

Hey guys I am here,

Been on Rod's MIUI for awhile and had some problems with Rom Mgr that required some time to get phone back up again. Thank God for SD Card bu's

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Going to try this ROM out. Looks nice and a lot of positive comments. Installed 2.4. Installed my apps and left with 98mb which is way done from MIUI 140 left after apps.

Does this have ab2sd? tried terminal but did not find. What does everyone have left after initial install, I had 129 before reinstalling missing apps.

Amon 2.0.0
    Current: [ROM] MIUI 12.3

Quote Originally Posted by jjcgolf72 View Post
    Going to try this ROM out. Looks nice and a lot of positive comments. Installed 2.4. Installed my apps and left with 98mb which is way done from MIUI 140 left after apps.

Does this have ab2sd? tried terminal but did not find. What does everyone have left after initial install, I had 129 before reinstalling missing apps.
    Hi jj. I have 117 after installing this rom. I did have 124 with another rom but I am not complaining.

Did you restart your phone after installing the rom? He says that it will be re-set after a re boot. I always turn mine off and after a couple minutes, turn it back on. To me it seems better than just re-booting. But that is just me. Try that if you haven't already and hopefully you will have more.

Also, did you wipe before flashing 2.4?

I am loving this rom! I hope it will work out for you too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    Got v2.4 up and running and MicroMod never ceases to amaze me. I was afraid that I would not like the new steel look to the notification bar and clock/weather widget, but I can say that they are still semi transparent depending on your wallpaper. The new lock screen pull down bar is awesome.

What's your take on it judeeg?
    Hi DG. So far I like it real well. I like the last one but this one seems just a bit snappier to me. I didn't know about clock/weather widget either and I don't like it with a blue background. I changed to a darker background and I like it now. lol

His roms have been really smooth scrolling for me. How about you?
    I also like that we don't have to do a complete wipe before installing the updates. With eVils I got tired of doing that. He does some great work though so sometimes it is really worth it. For now I am happy again with MM's rom.

When you get a chance, show us some screenshots of your set up. I bet you have it fixed up really cool. I keep changing so much I haven't fixed mine all up how I want it yet.

Where's Ken? Have you talked with him lately? Do you know if he is using this rom still?

What happened to Nick? He got me started on all this. Now I don't see him anymore. lol I guess I need to be here more too. Missed a couple weeks.

Hows the rom doing now?

Hey guys I am here,

Been on Rod's MIUI for awhile and had some problems with Rom Mgr that required some time to get phone back up again. Thank God for SD Card bu's

Ken
    Thank-goodness you got all fixed up. Are you having anymore trouble with your power button? I know I said I was happy and wasn't going to flash anymore but "The Devil Made Me Do It". I had to get MM's 2.4. It is really nice. Which rom are you on now?

I couldn't get into the MIUI. I don't like the Iphone look. I did give it a try though and used launcher pro trying to fix it up but it just doesn't have all the things I like to play with. lol I think this is the reason there are so many roms to choose from. ha Everyone has different taste. I do like trying them all though. I am ADDICTED!
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

SenseUI weather widget in action pic:
    That looks so nice and peaceful!
    My windshield wipers will show up on mine after while. It is going to rain. I love those. lol Doesn't take a lot to entertain me does it? ha
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    I'm lurking around

Hey Nick! Nice to see you again.
    I have been missing your tips and your great finds. And of course your great personality! Hope you get all squared away soon and can come back here. Take care.
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Yes I restarted after install. Yes to the wipe cache and delvik.

Now just need to spend time setting up and make a backup. I think I really need to find one rom and stick with it for awhile. Gets tiring setting up. MIUI had some nice shortcut features so now I need to get MM features set-up. MIUI is faster but in the end I am not gaming and the phone is fast by itself.

I just got comcast at work and WOW is that fast, 45 mbps. The phone flies on that. I did the MM2.4 download to phone in about 8 minutes.

Amon 2.0.0
    Current: [ROM] MIUI 12.3

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links