How to Root Again after 2.2.1 Update

This is a discussion on How to Root Again after 2.2.1 Update within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; This is my situation. I rooted; Cyangogen Mod RC3; Went to Froyo from Rom Manager; Got the update running Froyo to 2.2.1; Lost Root Access; ...

Thread: How to Root Again after 2.2.1 Update

How to Root Again after 2.2.1 Update

This is my situation.

I rooted; Cyangogen Mod RC3; Went to Froyo from Rom Manager; Got the update running Froyo to 2.2.1; Lost Root Access; Flash Light no longer works and the Wifi seems crappy; I want to go back to Cyangogen Mod RC3; But I heard theres no more root access after this update; What do I do?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

There's some other posts that have this information posted already, so a quick search for frg83 or rageagainstthecage or Super one click will bring up the tutorials on how to do it. I previously used Universal Androot but lost that with frg83, but set up my pc and used super one click and am rooted again with CM6 currently #204 nightlies. Hope this helps :nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by whatmagame View Post
    This is my situation.

I rooted; Cyangogen Mod RC3; Went to Froyo from Rom Manager; Got the update running Froyo to 2.2.1; Lost Root Access; Flash Light no longer works and the Wifi seems crappy; I want to go back to Cyangogen Mod RC3; But I heard theres no more root access after this update; What do I do?
    http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...html#post77453

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links