CM6.1 RC1 Is Out!!

This is a discussion on CM6.1 RC1 Is Out!! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Anyone having problems downloading the latest Gapps? This also happened last week when I was preparing to install a nightly. But it cleared up a ...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: CM6.1 RC1 Is Out!!

Anyone having problems downloading the latest Gapps?
    This also happened last week when I was preparing to install a nightly. But it cleared up a couple of days later.

Sent from my Nexus One

Everything working good on my end...besides the browser. It is beyond broken and I can't figure out why. Data works on everything else besides browser. Can load one webpage fine on browser start up than nothing, it's frozen. Can't even get into browser settings.
    [ROM] Cyanogen 7 Nightly's - I've accepted that I crackflash, no rehab center is open yet... -
    [Radio]Korean Radio 5.08.00.04
    I've tried Nexus S, MT4G, and G2, and I just can't find a phone that surpasses the Nexus One. Hard to believe this came out almost a year ago and it's still top of the line. :nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    Anyone having problems downloading the latest Gapps?
    This also happened last week when I was preparing to install a nightly. But it cleared up a couple of days later.

Sent from my Nexus One
    Check out XDAs thread on CM6.1 I found a mirror for the gapps in the last page of posts.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Anyone successfully applied Dark Tremor apps2sd?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Getting the Gapps through ROM manager is working today.

Running CM 6.1 RC1.....

Everything seems great. Probably not that many change since the nightly 223 what I was running before.

Slim,

I had two people on DT Forum say they are using DT on 6.1

May try it, since I am bored.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Downloaded fine, I did a backup in Rom manager, then also when i did open it from SD card. Titanium backup was up to date with apps as far as i could tell. I did not do the option to WIPE, I understood i didnt need to wipe since I was already using the CM6.
    When i finally opened up my new CM6.1 RC1, some apps were gone including Facebook, Gmail, maps and android market and some others. I also noticed that my SD card that it was pretty much full and so was my internal memory.. ouch...
    I had to delete Adobe Flash Air to get my contacts back ...

Is anyone else experiencing this with this new CM6.1,?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by latinfavio View Post
    Downloaded fine, I did a backup in Rom manager, then also when i did open it from SD card. Titanium backup was up to date with apps as far as i could tell. I did not do the option to WIPE, I understood i didnt need to wipe since I was already using the CM6.
    When i finally opened up my new CM6.1 RC1, some apps were gone including Facebook, Gmail, maps and android market and some others. I also noticed that my SD card that it was pretty much full and so was my internal memory.. ouch...
    I had to delete Adobe Flash Air to get my contacts back ...

Is anyone else experiencing this with this new CM6.1,?
    Did you check the "Google Apps"?

I installed this morning from ROM manager Premium and made sure to check the Google Apps. No problems....

Quote Originally Posted by Syntax323 View Post
    Everything working good on my end...besides the browser. It is beyond broken and I can't figure out why. Data works on everything else besides browser. Can load one webpage fine on browser start up than nothing, it's frozen. Can't even get into browser settings.
    I would try clearing your browser cache if not try a different browser.

what precautions should i take when moving from MIUI V1 to this? besides the Titanium backup of everything except data, can i move everything onto the sd card like i did with miui?
    NEXUS ONE
    11.02.2010 - SuperBoot Rooted
    24.02.2010 - Amon Ra's Recovery
    24.02.2010 - 05.10.2010 Cyanogen Era
    06.10.2010 - 08.12.2010 - RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD Era
    04.05.2011 - CyanogenMod 7.0.3

NOTION INK ADAM
    04.04.2011 - Rooted & CW Recovery Installed
    04.04.2011 - BEAST 2.1.3 PQi + 3g Version
    02.05.2011 - BEAST 2.2

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads