CM6.1 RC1 Is Out!!

This is a discussion on CM6.1 RC1 Is Out!! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; are pershoots kernel compatible with this? any suggestions? please and thank you!...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: CM6.1 RC1 Is Out!!

are pershoots kernel compatible with this?

any suggestions?

please and thank you!
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Nobby,

I bu all apps and system data with TB. Just restore missing apps after flash.

Nandroid!!!!!!! First!!!!!!!!!

CM6.1 has no a2sd, you use the froyo method if the app supports it. Or, install Dark Tremor after flashing 6.1, gapps, and kernal , if you get new kernal.

This rom is not as big as MIUI and Sense, so you may not need a2sd. I didn't when I was flashing nightlies.

If I put DT on 6.1 then I will have to format at least sdext to get it off, since DT doen't work well with the auto a2sd in MIUI and Micro.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

nexgoose,

Yes, get the one dated the 27th. They say it runs great with LP. Should be in rom mgr "download rom" section.
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

thanx Ken! linky?

flashed this last night...got tired of my ui...fb doesnt work...fonts to small...
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by latinfavio View Post
    Downloaded fine, I did a backup in Rom manager, then also when i did open it from SD card. Titanium backup was up to date with apps as far as i could tell. I did not do the option to WIPE, I understood i didnt need to wipe since I was already using the CM6.
    When i finally opened up my new CM6.1 RC1, some apps were gone including Facebook, Gmail, maps and android market and some others. I also noticed that my SD card that it was pretty much full and so was my internal memory.. ouch...
    I had to delete Adobe Flash Air to get my contacts back ...

Is anyone else experiencing this with this new CM6.1,?
    Did you check the "Google Apps"?

I installed this morning from ROM manager Premium and made sure to check the Google Apps. No problems....

Yes I checked on the Google apps, weird though, especially how both my SD and internal memory is almost all used up... I'm going to flash the rom again...

I figured out what I didn't do last time. Last time I assumed that just because TB was up to date, it had backed up my apps. This didn't happen of course.

I went to the backup I did last night and did I downloaded the CM6.1 again. This time around I did do a batch backup of all data and apps and now i'm good to go. I did want to mention that I did have to to delete some games I don't use as well as Adobe Air ... I need to get a bigger memory card... I really like the radio on this phone, but if you want a clearer radio with a lot more options you should try Tunein Radio .. i recommend it..

Question, now that we're running 6.1, are we automatically overclocked or is it something we can do manually? I only ask because I can get rid of my setcpu app if it's included..

thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    Downloaded fine, I did a backup in Rom manager, then also when i did open it from SD card. Titanium backup was up to date with apps as far as i could tell. I did not do the option to WIPE, I understood i didnt need to wipe since I was already using the CM6.
    When i finally opened up my new CM6.1 RC1, some apps were gone including Facebook, Gmail, maps and android market and some others. I also noticed that my SD card that it was pretty much full and so was my internal memory.. ouch...
    I had to delete Adobe Flash Air to get my contacts back ...

Is anyone else experiencing this with this new CM6.1,?
    Did you check the "Google Apps"?

I installed this morning from ROM manager Premium and made sure to check the Google Apps. No problems....

Yes I checked on the Google apps, weird though, especially how both my SD and internal memory is almost all used up... I'm going to flash the rom again...

Does this fix the stalled music player issues?
    /backgrounder...I beta-test Slacker, and recently their devs have been suggesting my playback stoppages and app crapouts (app simply dies like I killed it off with a taskiller) are because of my CM6 stable fw. I've also noticed Pandora will only play for about an hour and it too siezes up from time to time, lending some credence to Slacker's opinion. Has anyone who follows CM on XDA seen ANY mention of these playback issues, and if so, have they been addressed at all? TIA for any input.

I love Slacker! My beta-testing is all DirecTV though.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    I love Slacker!
    Thanks. I'm very lovable.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links