CM6.1 RC1 Is Out!!

This is a discussion on CM6.1 RC1 Is Out!! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Got the Beautful Widgets, very sense like but had to email dev since animated weather is there but no clock like on demo page, will ...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: CM6.1 RC1 Is Out!!

Got the Beautful Widgets, very sense like but had to email dev since animated weather is there but no clock like on demo page, will see.

Liking CM again and old froyo calendar, use it all day and easier for me.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

The manup blue super circle pendo mod with more theming than he expected.

Entire phone theme

just one pic

Name:  manup.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  42.7 KB
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Thanks Beer Goggles,

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by latinfavio View Post
    Question, now that we're running 6.1, are we automatically overclocked or is it something we can do manually? I only ask because I can get rid of my setcpu app if it's included..

thanks,
    No, there is no automatic over-clocking. You need to install SetCPU to do that. You have to decide what clock frequencies that you want.

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    The manup blue super circle pendo mod with more theming than he expected.

Entire phone theme

just one pic

Attachment 509
    Thanks for the heads up Rugmankc!

This manup blue super circle is just to cool! Now my phone is a true show stopper with benifits! Brilliant! Pendo has outdone himself!

seakins,

Yes, it is really nice. Kinda like Sense on Cyan.

Got the Beautiful Widgets Clock/Weather widget on phone now. It is not like photo on Market or dl, but better. Kinda of a naked look with medium gray transparent color. Works perfect with my lt gray wallpaper. Like they were made for each other. Don't miss the HTC one now. BTW it is animated.

I'll stay on Cyan awhile now for all the customizable features and original calendar. Especially with the new clock widget.

Ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Can you point me to this thread too? I'm interested in dark tremor to but I'm still on cm 5.0.8 apps2ext with a class 2 sdcard. I'm a bitparanoid at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Finally installed this Rom with Dark Tremor apps2sd! Needs a beefier kernel tho!

Big thanks to RugMan for his posts at XDA! The convo you had with another user there provided the info i needed to apply Dark Tremor.

Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    Can you point me to this thread too? I'm interested in dark tremor to but I'm still on cm 5.0.8 apps2ext with a class 2 sdcard. I'm a bitparanoid at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Finally installed this Rom with Dark Tremor apps2sd! Needs a beefier kernel tho!

Big thanks to RugMan for his posts at XDA! The convo you had with another user there provided the info i needed to apply Dark Tremor.
    Here it is

xda-developers - View Single Post - [Script][A2SD] Darktremor Apps2SD 2.7.5.2 (10/03/2010)
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Is there an issue if my sdcard was set up on ext2 instead of ext3 though? What issues could I face? Because repartitioning would take ages on my class 2 card when I move files to my comp and back.

Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    Is there an issue if my sdcard was set up on ext2 instead of ext3 though? What issues could I face? Because repartitioning would take ages on my class 2 card when I move files to my comp and back.
    You could use AmonRa Recovery to upgrade your ext2 to an ext3. It's an option on AmonRa but not Clockwork.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links