whats new in cm6.1rc2?

This is a discussion on whats new in cm6.1rc2? within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; So they never updated their changelog and I haven't seen anyone say what's new in it. I don't want to update yet until I know. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats new in cm6.1rc2?

whats new in cm6.1rc2?

So they never updated their changelog and I haven't seen anyone say what's new in it. I don't want to update yet until I know. So anyone care to share? What's different from rc1 to rc2? Any new major features? Thank you!
    [ROM] Cyanogen 7 Nightly's - I've accepted that I crackflash, no rehab center is open yet... -
    [Radio]Korean Radio 5.08.00.04
    I've tried Nexus S, MT4G, and G2, and I just can't find a phone that surpasses the Nexus One. Hard to believe this came out almost a year ago and it's still top of the line. :nexusx:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It's been too long since RC1 to remember actually. The nightlies keep adding new features, but some of the more recent features are gestures on the lock screen, added locks on the lock screen for phone & text, overscrolling on any screen that scrolls, drop down widgets to control the same things as the power widget, 1.13GHZ over clock, excellent battery life, better compatibility with Launcher pro, more ADW features. It's worth the upgrade without thinking twice. The nightlies are addicting and get you comfortable with backups and flashing alternate ROMS. Hope this helps. :nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by mightytalldude View Post
    It's been too long since RC1 to remember actually. The nightlies keep adding new features, but some of the more recent features are gestures on the lock screen, added locks on the lock screen for phone & text, overscrolling on any screen that scrolls, drop down widgets to control the same things as the power widget, 1.13GHZ over clock, excellent battery life, better compatibility with Launcher pro, more ADW features. It's worth the upgrade without thinking twice. The nightlies are addicting and get you comfortable with backups and flashing alternate ROMS. Hope this helps. :nexusx:
    I appreciate the reply! By chance did they add that gingerbread screen off thing?

This one- [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLuuqqT7m10]YouTube - Android GingerBread screen off animation[/ame]

...or is their somewhere else I can get that?
    [ROM] Cyanogen 7 Nightly's - I've accepted that I crackflash, no rehab center is open yet... -
    [Radio]Korean Radio 5.08.00.04
    I've tried Nexus S, MT4G, and G2, and I just can't find a phone that surpasses the Nexus One. Hard to believe this came out almost a year ago and it's still top of the line. :nexusx:

i updated to 6.1 RC2, somehow it drains the battery so bad.....a full charged battery could not even hold for 20 hrs without any activity, and it is so weird since RC1 works so well.
    checking on the setting now, maybe one of my apps is acting wired
    current: miui -1217
    previous: cm6.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by pinkwall View Post
    i updated to 6.1 RC2, somehow it drains the battery so bad.....a full charged battery could not even hold for 20 hrs without any activity, and it is so weird since RC1 works so well.
    You have SetCpu setup with Profiles Enabled?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    I've noticed this also. Had to re-enable SetCPU for RC2. When I went from 6.0 to 6.1 RC1, I had no problem.

i tried to find it from my cell... but I dont think I have SetCpu installed at all (if it is not go with the rc2 rom.... )

And I am going to see how the battery goes today, if it still not that good i may return to rc1....
    current: miui -1217
    previous: cm6.1.1

Well that explains why your battery life is DooDoo
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Well that explains why your battery life is DooDoo
    Yep....

Without SetCPU all ROM's suck juice!

What's a good setting for SetCPU? I chose Auto detect, if there's a better settings please post. Thank you
    Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED
    Cyanogen Mod Nightly ROM

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links