eViL's NXSense HD v.1.0 - Official Desire HD Port.Camera Works!

This is a discussion on eViL's NXSense HD v.1.0 - Official Desire HD Port.Camera Works! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; eViL's NXSense HD scroll down to eViL-NXSense-HD-v.1.0-ALPHA4.zip eViLDROID.net - Your Source for Android ROM's and News! Evil worked more on the Sense HD and has ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: eViL's NXSense HD v.1.0 - Official Desire HD Port.Camera Works!

eViL's NXSense HD v.1.0 - Official Desire HD Port.Camera Works!

eViL's NXSense HD scroll down to
    eViL-NXSense-HD-v.1.0-ALPHA4.zip eViLDROID.net - Your Source for Android ROM's and News!

Evil worked more on the Sense HD and has the camera working now, If anyone is interested. Guess they will be working on camcorder next but I heard the camera is working great.

Of course, I will have to try it!

[ROM] eViL's NXSense HD v.1.0 - Official Desire HD Port *Camera Bounty $580[11/30/10] - xda-developers

Instructions:
    Boot to Recovery
    WIPE EVERYTHING: Data, Cache, Dalvik & SD-EXT
    FLASH Zipped ROM
    Reboot
    WAIT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Ah hell... and I just sold my N1 yesterday! C'est la vie...

Nick,

You Didn't!

I will have this phone (ROI) until the 2gz, dual cameras are out. And they must work with two way visual with the iPhone. Son has that one.

Keep us up on HD rom Judee. I am running MIUI .26 and MM 2.14 exclusively now. Very stable. But would like to try the HD one. Still seems not real stable. Very low Internal Memory on that rom. Wonder who gets the $580?

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I know, I know!

The developer community for the Streak is slim to none, but there is one guy working on a vanilla build called StreakDroid. I read an article showing that 2.2 was on the Streak and checked ebay immediatly to see what N1s are going for. I will miss the NexusOne forum, great community! XDA can be so negative!

Thanks for all the help guys!

Well, good luck Nick, enjoy the phone

Check in from time to time, we can always use your Nexus One Expertise to help others

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Damn, Nick...I hate to see you go! You're always welcome around here, and there's no need to leave just because you turned your back on your beloved Nexus.

Good luck with the Streak, and don't forget to look in on ATTDroids.com. We have a section over there for the Streak, and I'll be glad to see you over there, as well.

Sorry for hijacking your thread Judee! I was really looking forward to the desire hd port and actually considered buying one. But the 5 inch screen sold it (the Streak) to me once I read 2.2 was available.

Judee,

I am going to flash this soon. Double checking on minimum sdext size and not feeling well. May be a few days and hopefully one more update. Let you know, or you can post if you beat me.

Ken

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Judee,

I am going to flash this soon. Double checking on minimum sdext size and not feeling well. May be a few days and hopefully one more update. Let you know, or you can post if you beat me.

Ken
    The last I checked, which is admittedly a while ago, a minimum ext3 partition of 512MB was required. The port is from a phone with 4GB of internal storage, so the initial rom dump had to edit in a lot of symlinks. I think recommended ext3 partition might be 1GB.

Not to brag, but the streak has a field serviceable 2GB internal memory running off a micro sd. I haven't opened mine... But still cool that the option is there. I'm a bit worried about getting Dell or Best Buy warranty. Htc was always good with the no BS all business replacement fast track.

Quote Originally Posted by nickshertzer View Post
    Sorry for hijacking your thread Judee! I was really looking forward to the desire hd port and actually considered buying one. But the 5 inch screen sold it (the Streak) to me once I read 2.2 was available.
    No problem Nick! I always love hearing from you. I can't believe you got rid of your N1 though!

I do hope you will keep in touch here. You are always so informative.

Have a good time with your new phone. I am going to go look it up and see what you got. lol Hurry back here!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links