One Of The Best Rom's Yet!

This is a discussion on One Of The Best Rom's Yet! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; install aborted,i now have dreaded x again lol,judeeg ive just recieved your pm and will try it that way next time...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 46

Thread: One Of The Best Rom's Yet!

  1. #11
    Senior Member tonybhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    981
    install aborted,i now have dreaded x again lol,judeeg ive just recieved your pm and will try it that way next time

  2. #12
    Senior Member judeeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    install aborted,i now have dreaded x again lol,judeeg ive just recieved your pm and will try it that way next time
    OK Great! I do believe you will have better luck doing it that way. Gotta get the old roms remains off and then start fresh with a new rom. works much better.

    Keep us posted! Have a great week-end!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S




  3. #13
    Senior Member tonybhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    981
    Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    install aborted,i now have dreaded x again lol,judeeg ive just recieved your pm and will try it that way next time
    OK Great! I do believe you will have better luck doing it that way. Gotta get the old roms remains off and then start fresh with a new rom. works much better.

    Keep us posted! Have a great week-end!
    and you as well mate,i will be back on later after i restore to old rom then try again

  4. #14
    Senior Member tonybhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    981
    install aborted again judeeg,i'm gettin
    E:CAN'T MOUNT/DEV BLOCK/MMCBLKOP2

    this rom doesn't want to go on my phone lol

  5. #15
    Senior Member judeeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    install aborted again judeeg,i'm gettin
    E:CAN'T MOUNT/DEV BLOCK/MMCBLKOP2

    this rom doesn't want to go on my phone lol
    Awwww Man! I was sure that would work for you. Did you follow my confusing directions or do it the way you usually do?

    I am confused. I felt that would work for sure. Maybe some of these smart guys around here will read this and be able to help you install this rom. Ohhhhhhh wait a minute. Do you have the Korean radio 5.8 or 5.12 installed? I forgot to ask that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S




  6. #16
    Senior Member tonybhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    981
    Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    install aborted again judeeg,i'm gettin
    E:CAN'T MOUNT/DEV BLOCK/MMCBLKOP2

    this rom doesn't want to go on my phone lol
    Awwww Man! I was sure that would work for you. Did you follow my confusing directions or do it the way you usually do?

    I am confused. I felt that would work for sure. Maybe some of these smart guys around here will read this and be able to help you install this rom. Ohhhhhhh wait a minute. Do you have the Korean radio 5.8 or 5.12 installed? I forgot to ask that?
    dont know what radio i have mate,can you tell me where to find it and i will check after restore,thanks,oh and i done it your way

  7. #17
    Senior Member judeeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    install aborted again judeeg,i'm gettin
    E:CAN'T MOUNT/DEV BLOCK/MMCBLKOP2

    this rom doesn't want to go on my phone lol
    Awwww Man! I was sure that would work for you. Did you follow my confusing directions or do it the way you usually do?

    I am confused. I felt that would work for sure. Maybe some of these smart guys around here will read this and be able to help you install this rom. Ohhhhhhh wait a minute. Do you have the Korean radio 5.8 or 5.12 installed? I forgot to ask that?
    dont know what radio i have mate,can you tell me where to find it and i will check after restore,thanks,oh and i done it your way
    Go to settings...About phone.... then look for your baseband version.
    I bet you don't have the korean radio. I don't know if you need it for this rom but for some of the other Sense and Desire roms you do.

    Did you down load the rom from here? eViLDROID.net - Your Source for Android ROM's and News!

    I am still thinking. Hopefully someone with a better thinker will read this so they can help. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S




  8. #18
    Senior Member tonybhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    981
    Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post

    Awwww Man! I was sure that would work for you. Did you follow my confusing directions or do it the way you usually do?

    I am confused. I felt that would work for sure. Maybe some of these smart guys around here will read this and be able to help you install this rom. Ohhhhhhh wait a minute. Do you have the Korean radio 5.8 or 5.12 installed? I forgot to ask that?
    dont know what radio i have mate,can you tell me where to find it and i will check after restore,thanks,oh and i done it your way
    Go to settings...About phone.... then look for your baseband version.
    I bet you don't have the korean radio. I don't know if you need it for this rom but for some of the other Sense and Desire roms you do. just checked that link and yes thats where i got it from

    Did you down load the rom from here? eViLDROID.net - Your Source for Android ROM's and News!

    I am still thinking. Hopefully someone with a better thinker will read this so they can help. lol
    baseband version-32.36.00.28u_4.06.00.12_7
    and i got the link from one of your posts about it

  9. #19
    Senior Member judeeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    446
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    dont know what radio i have mate,can you tell me where to find it and i will check after restore,thanks,oh and i done it your way
    Go to settings...About phone.... then look for your baseband version.
    I bet you don't have the korean radio. I don't know if you need it for this rom but for some of the other Sense and Desire roms you do. just checked that link and yes thats where i got it from

    Did you down load the rom from here? eViLDROID.net - Your Source for Android ROM's and News!

    I am still thinking. Hopefully someone with a better thinker will read this so they can help. lol
    baseband version-32.36.00.28u_4.06.00.12_7
    and i got the link from one of your posts about it
    I have to say that I haven't had any trouble installing any rom since I changed radio's a while back. After I did that I was told it is easy to brick a phone by changing radio's. lol I didn't know that. Just installed it like I do roms. Now I don't want to mess with it. lol But again, it was pretty painless and easy. I think it would only brick your phone if you pulled the battery during the process.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S




  10. #20
    Senior Member tonybhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    981
    Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post

    Go to settings...About phone.... then look for your baseband version.
    I bet you don't have the korean radio. I don't know if you need it for this rom but for some of the other Sense and Desire roms you do. just checked that link and yes thats where i got it from

    Did you down load the rom from here? eViLDROID.net - Your Source for Android ROM's and News!

    I am still thinking. Hopefully someone with a better thinker will read this so they can help. lol
    baseband version-32.36.00.28u_4.06.00.12_7
    and i got the link from one of your posts about it
    I have to say that I haven't had any trouble installing any rom since I changed radio's a while back. After I did that I was told it is easy to brick a phone by changing radio's. lol I didn't know that. Just installed it like I do roms. Now I don't want to mess with it. lol But again, it was pretty painless and easy. I think it would only brick your phone if you pulled the battery during the process.
    is this the one you've got
    FRG83-radio-5_12_00_08.zip,if not what one have you and i'll give it a try

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

evil rom nexus one

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum