One Of The Best Rom's Yet!

This is a discussion on One Of The Best Rom's Yet! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; install aborted,i now have dreaded x again lol,judeeg ive just recieved your pm and will try it that way next time...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: One Of The Best Rom's Yet!

install aborted,i now have dreaded x again lol,judeeg ive just recieved your pm and will try it that way next time

Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    install aborted,i now have dreaded x again lol,judeeg ive just recieved your pm and will try it that way next time
    OK Great! I do believe you will have better luck doing it that way. Gotta get the old roms remains off and then start fresh with a new rom. works much better.

Keep us posted! Have a great week-end!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    OK Great! I do believe you will have better luck doing it that way. Gotta get the old roms remains off and then start fresh with a new rom. works much better.

Keep us posted! Have a great week-end!
    and you as well mate,i will be back on later after i restore to old rom then try again

install aborted again judeeg,i'm gettin
    E:CAN'T MOUNT/DEV BLOCK/MMCBLKOP2

this rom doesn't want to go on my phone lol

Awwww Man! I was sure that would work for you. Did you follow my confusing directions or do it the way you usually do?

I am confused. I felt that would work for sure. Maybe some of these smart guys around here will read this and be able to help you install this rom. Ohhhhhhh wait a minute. Do you have the Korean radio 5.8 or 5.12 installed? I forgot to ask that?
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Awwww Man! I was sure that would work for you. Did you follow my confusing directions or do it the way you usually do?

I am confused. I felt that would work for sure. Maybe some of these smart guys around here will read this and be able to help you install this rom. Ohhhhhhh wait a minute. Do you have the Korean radio 5.8 or 5.12 installed? I forgot to ask that?
    dont know what radio i have mate,can you tell me where to find it and i will check after restore,thanks,oh and i done it your way

dont know what radio i have mate,can you tell me where to find it and i will check after restore,thanks,oh and i done it your way
    Go to settings...About phone.... then look for your baseband version.
    I bet you don't have the korean radio. I don't know if you need it for this rom but for some of the other Sense and Desire roms you do.

Did you down load the rom from here? eViLDROID.net - Your Source for Android ROM's and News!

I am still thinking. Hopefully someone with a better thinker will read this so they can help. lol
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

I bet you don't have the korean radio. I don't know if you need it for this rom but for some of the other Sense and Desire roms you do. just checked that link and yes thats where i got it from

Did you down load the rom from here? eViLDROID.net - Your Source for Android ROM's and News!

I am still thinking. Hopefully someone with a better thinker will read this so they can help. lol
    baseband version-32.36.00.28u_4.06.00.12_7
    and i got the link from one of your posts about it

I bet you don't have the korean radio. I don't know if you need it for this rom but for some of the other Sense and Desire roms you do. just checked that link and yes thats where i got it from

I have to say that I haven't had any trouble installing any rom since I changed radio's a while back. After I did that I was told it is easy to brick a phone by changing radio's. lol I didn't know that. Just installed it like I do roms. Now I don't want to mess with it. lol But again, it was pretty painless and easy. I think it would only brick your phone if you pulled the battery during the process.
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

I have to say that I haven't had any trouble installing any rom since I changed radio's a while back. After I did that I was told it is easy to brick a phone by changing radio's. lol I didn't know that. Just installed it like I do roms. Now I don't want to mess with it. lol But again, it was pretty painless and easy. I think it would only brick your phone if you pulled the battery during the process.
    is this the one you've got
    FRG83-radio-5_12_00_08.zip,if not what one have you and i'll give it a try

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links