One Of The Best Rom's Yet!

This is a discussion on One Of The Best Rom's Yet! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by judeeg Originally Posted by tonybhoy Originally Posted by judeeg GREAT!!!! I have my fingers crossed! back on green ball will give it ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: One Of The Best Rom's Yet!

Quote Originally Posted by judeeg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post

GREAT!!!! I have my fingers crossed!
    back on green ball will give it ten minutes before battery pull
    It has been over an hour. Wondering if your phone blew up or if you threw it against the wall or if your playing with the new rom. lol Hopefully the last.

I just messed mine up. Well, the camcorder anyway. In this .7 version I wasn't able to get "Swype" to work. I could in .6 but the camcorder didn't work. So I messed around till I got the swype to work and the camcorder quit. lol I saw in the thread on this rom at XDA that if you fix swype it would break the camcorder! So now I am working on it again. lol eVil is too I think. So maybe with the next update all will be fine.

Hope all is good your way! Catch ya later!
    you wont believe what i just did .....i snapped my sd card while taking it out aaaaagggghhhh so ive went to a shop and all they had was 2gb one so thats in and im installing miui till i get a 16gb one from net lol this has been one wonderful day in nexus world ha ha ha :rofl3:

you wont believe what i just did .....i snapped my sd card while taking it out aaaaagggghhhh so ive went to a shop and all they had was 2gb one so thats in and im installing miui till i get a 16gb one from net lol this has been one wonderful day in nexus world ha ha ha :rofl3:
    Wow, that sucks.
    Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED
    Cyanogen Mod Nightly ROM

Quote Originally Posted by baseballfanz View Post
    Wow, that sucks.
    thanks to judeeg i put all my sd stuff on my laptop or i would be crying :rofl3:

back on green ball will give it ten minutes before battery pull
    It has been over an hour. Wondering if your phone blew up or if you threw it against the wall or if your playing with the new rom. lol Hopefully the last.

I just messed mine up. Well, the camcorder anyway. In this .7 version I wasn't able to get "Swype" to work. I could in .6 but the camcorder didn't work. So I messed around till I got the swype to work and the camcorder quit. lol I saw in the thread on this rom at XDA that if you fix swype it would break the camcorder! So now I am working on it again. lol eVil is too I think. So maybe with the next update all will be fine.

Hope all is good your way! Catch ya later!
    Oh my gosh! I bet you were very upset. Have you gotten a bigger card yet?
    I never expected that to happen. Sorry.

I am back on "MM's SuperHybrid (v2.14 Desire) & HD-Desire v1.1 12/10/10" now. Trying it again. I go back and forth between the two. I love these Desire and My touch roms!

Just wanted to check in and see how you did after I got off here. I was in and out all week. Sure glad you did save your SD card to your computer! That was real luck that day!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Judee,

I'll bring this back to the myTouch4g thread you started.

Flashed it last nite and like it a lot. Smooth scrolling and fast web page loading. Faster then any other rom I tried on the web pages.

Don't have mms with carrier. So, can't test that for you. Sorry.

Got Camera360, I thought the stock camera was working. May have misunderstood.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Judee,

I'll bring this back to the myTouch4g thread you started.

Flashed it last nite and like it a lot. Smooth scrolling and fast web page loading. Faster then any other rom I tried on the web pages.

Don't have mms with carrier. So, can't test that for you. Sorry.

Got Camera360, I thought the stock camera was working. May have misunderstood.

Ken
    What is it with us? We have to try all these roms? ha ha ha I can't help it. This Nexus One has opened up a whole new world for me. I couldn't do all this with any other phone I have ever had. I can make this one look like an Iphone, a my touch, a desire and many more. I just love it. Never a dull moment with the Nexus One!

I was wrong about the camera Ken. You are right. I got confused on which one I was using when I wrote that last night. I use Camera 360 with the mytouch rom but the camcorder is working fine. I don't think he has it fixed for 720 yet but it is good. I haven't been able to tell much difference. The camera 360 is an excellent program. I have been having fun with that...

Thanks for checking out the rom. I really like it. I will probably be trying the update of MicroMods soon. lol I love the wallpaper and scenes that rom has too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links