One Of The Best Rom's Yet!

This is a discussion on One Of The Best Rom's Yet! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; [ROM] eViL's NXSense myTouch4G v.0.6 Espresso Style *WiFi Calling Test [10/27/10] - xda-developers Video [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNr-ku3-O0g&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - myTouch 4G software port - AndroidCentral.com[/ame] I put this ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: One Of The Best Rom's Yet!

One Of The Best Rom's Yet!

[ROM] eViL's NXSense myTouch4G v.0.6 Espresso Style *WiFi Calling Test [10/27/10] - xda-developers

Video
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNr-ku3-O0g&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - myTouch 4G software port - AndroidCentral.com[/ame]

I put this rom on my N1 2 days ago and am so impressed with it. It is different than any of the others. Everyone I have talked to since I put this rom on has told me I sound better than ever before. I have a perfect reception at all times, so far.

I could tell you all the cons of this rom but it is easier to watch the video. Very impressive.

The con is...no camera. eVil will add that later but for now it has none. I don't want to give this rom up just for the camera. I will carry my camera or change roms real quick if I have to. But I will leave it up to you all. I just wanted you to check it out sometime.

I use "nolock" for my trackball wake on any rom that doesn't have it. works great...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Google Nexus One Froyo
    Rooted ~ CM 6RC3~ CM6.0 N1~ Nightlies ~
    Was Using~ eViL's NXSense v.1.21.3 - 720p, BT, FM, Hotspots, Kitchen Sink
    Was Using~ MicroMod's 2.12 Desire SuperHybrid
    Was Using~ MicroMod's Gingerbread CM7 Custom ROM v1.2 (DT's-Ap2Ext,Bat%,Themed
    Was Using ~ BlackDroid's Nexus One - UD 3.1.0Rom
    Was Using ~ CM 7 Gingerbread Green or Blue ExtremeMod ROM
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Gonna keep an eye on this one

Thanks for sharing Judee. It seems pretty cool and I may give it a try sometime soon. I am sort of stuck on the stock miui. Added most of the custom themes I could find and they are so cool. I cant quit playing with it. But enough about that.

Good find. I didn't even know about this one. Will add it to the Custom Rom's List. Thanks.
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

Quote Originally Posted by dragongunner View Post
    Thanks for sharing Judee. It seems pretty cool and I may give it a try sometime soon. I am sort of stuck on the stock miui. Added most of the custom themes I could find and they are so cool. I cant quit playing with it. But enough about that.

Good find. I didn't even know about this one. Will add it to the Custom Rom's List. Thanks.
    Great DG! Yes it is good. I really like it. It also has the flip clock that so many like. I don't really care but thought I would mention it. lol

I tried Miui a few times. I like it but I don't like the looks. The iphonish look is what I don't like. the last I saw of yours it looked great! That is why I tried it again. But there a lot of people who do like it and I probably will try it again someday. lol I love the variety of roms and they are all so great!!!
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Judee,

I flashed eVil's HD, complete wipe twice. All works well no issues other than no camcorder. Had bad first flash, gave me no Internet Browser Icon. Re downloaded, got it. Think camcorder is coming though. Text is smaller, but smooth and fast, nice feel. I did repartition thru amon ra to 1024 sdext3. Rom is huge and lots put on ext. I ran ok on 512 but needed to reformat anyway due to some card issues. FYI: If you use Clockwork for backing up, after flashing amon ra do a nandroid thru it so after partitoning you can flash it after repartition. You can't restore a clockwork bu thru amon and vice versa. I did not think ahead on that. I had to 3 finger boot into recovery, usb toggle, and copy a bu from pc. Actually i copied a .zip rom and reflashed it. All good now.

ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

eVil's HD Gamma online with Camcorder fix:

http://evildroid.net/

See end of eVil's thread for info;

[ROM] eViL's NXSense HD v.1.0 - Official Desire HD Port *Camera Bounty $580[12/03/10] - Page 379 - xda-developers

Wipe and probably a couple minor fixes yet to fix

This puts this rom at top of sense/desire roms and equal to MIUI if you don't mind icon look. MIUI does have a lot of nice UI stuff and weekly impovements are making it better every week.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Some peoples are reporting that using Camera 360 work fine with this
    MT4G ROM (native camera still not working as of now).
    Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED
    Cyanogen Mod Nightly ROM

Quote Originally Posted by baseballfanz View Post
    Some peoples are reporting that using Camera 360 work fine with this
    MT4G ROM (native camera still not working as of now).
    Thats what I heard also. I will try Camera 360 after while. eVil does have the camcorder working now! I just love this rom!
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

trying this one again lol,ive turned wifi off and unplugged usb as judeeg pointed out to me people where having problems when wifi was on(cheers)so will let you know what happens

Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    trying this one again lol,ive turned wifi off and unplugged usb as judeeg pointed out to me people where having problems when wifi was on(cheers)so will let you know what happens
    I just sent you another PM. Telling you how I install. Hope you get it before you do it the way you did before. Good Luck!
    Now ~ CM NIGHTLY'S

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links