updating radio

This is a discussion on updating radio within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hi all, Its good to be back on the site after spending two months in a backwater without internet! I want to update to the ...

Thread: updating radio

updating radio

Hi all,

Its good to be back on the site after spending two months in a backwater without internet!

I want to update to the latest radio version. Other than making sure the md5 sum is correct, are there any other things I should do to make sure I don't brick the phone?

I'm going to update to the latest version of Rodriguez miui rom as well. What do you think, do the miui update and then the radio, or the other way around?

Any advice appreciated.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Oops, just realised I've posted this in the nexus s general discussion. Could someone (wera, sliceburgslim, androidisthetruth) move it to the appropriate place, thxs.

Done, Mr Floogle...and welcome back! We missed ya!

i flashed my radio first last night then the rom,still getting fc on messaging

I flashed radio first. I did a full wipe then flashed the .zip file of the radio in recovery (amon 2.0.0)
    GO BRONCOS!!!!

Thanks for the responses, will do a full wipe, update radio then update miui.

Knew you'd be on the case Wera! thxs

If you are paranoid about bricking your phone, use fastboot. It is the safest way. Flashing works fine too.
    Nexus One
    Amon_RA recovery v2.2.1
    CM 7 Nightly
    Radio 32.50.00.32U_5.12.00.08

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links