Cm7!!

This is a discussion on Cm7!! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Hey guys, How do you use wifi calling on CM7? Do we need a separate app? I went to call settings and see internet calling, ...

Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Cm7!!

Hey guys,
    How do you use wifi calling on CM7? Do we need a separate app? I went to call settings and see internet calling, but I keeps seeing people posting that they have an app by Unforgiven that has to be on. Thanks.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Hmmmmm I will try this thanks a lot

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Gapps didn't work for me but once titanium popped IP, gmail and a couple of others that failed popped up. Did you try to manually sign into your phone? I had to do that.

The battery drain us outrageous. I switched on 3g, opened gmail, deleted 3 emails, opened one that linked this thread, made my post using gingerbread keyboard, and took three pics using flash.....my battery went down 5% before I had a chance to turn all data off! I'm stuck with no Widgets ans no data, (turn it on when needed) and still lose between 1-2% per hour.

Quote Originally Posted by dudewithaplan View Post
    Gapps didn't work for me but once titanium popped IP, gmail and a couple of others that failed popped up. Did you try to manually sign into your phone? I had to do that.
    Yes I did everything but the actual problem is that Gmail and maps applications weren't installing

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Hey guys,
    How do you use wifi calling on CM7? Do we need a separate app? I went to call settings and see internet calling, but I keeps seeing people posting that they have an app by Unforgiven that has to be on. Thanks.
    The WiFi calling app by Unforgiven is the app in which if you have no celluar
    connection you can use WiFi signal to make a call. It is a tmobile only feature. The internet calling you see in call settings is for SIP calls.
    Two totally different things.:nexusx: Which area of Sugar Land you in?
    Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED
    Cyanogen Mod Nightly ROM

Quote Originally Posted by baseballfanz View Post
    Hey guys,
    connection you can use WiFi signal to make a call. It is a tmobile only feature. The internet calling you see in call settings is for SIP calls.
    Thanks man.
    Cool to have another Sugar Land poster here. I'm in the New Territory area. How about you? Looks like the app from Unforgiven is what I need when I go to drink at Town Center and don't get a signal inside. Looks like I'm gonna have to go drinking to test it out
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by baseballfanz View Post
    Hey guys,
    Thanks man.
    Cool to have another Sugar Land poster here. I'm in the New Territory area. How about you? Looks like the app from Unforgiven is what I need when I go to drink at Town Center and don't get a signal inside. Looks like I'm gonna have to go drinking to test it out
    Cool, I use to live in NT. Now in the Village of Oak Lakes area.
    Hwy6/W. Airport
    Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED
    Cyanogen Mod Nightly ROM

I got my first BootLoop on CM7 today morning...as I was trying to "Register" with CM7 for updates

I did the three finger salute and hard rebooted.... i then went into Recovery> Advanced> Fix Permissions, then rebooted again ... it seems fine now

I've "opted in" to send my statistics... i dearly look forward to RC2 hopefully

I don't know whether to be happy that there is scope for improvement on 2.3.2 or sad that CM7.0.0-RC1 isn't as awesome and glitch free as CM6.1.0-RC1

that's my 2 cents

I tried to backup my CM7 RC1 last night. It kept lo king up. Each time I had to reboot into bootloader. Finally gave up. Like I want to backup an unstable ROM. And yes I was using ROM Manager.

Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links