Cm7!!

This is a discussion on Cm7!! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim Ah ok so did you buy the LauncherPro Plus Unlocker? have you redownloaded that from the market if its missing? its ...

Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Cm7!!

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    Ah ok so did you buy the LauncherPro Plus Unlocker? have you redownloaded that from the market if its missing?
    its not coming up purchased mate,its saying 2.14,ive joined their forum so hope to get it resolved
    my other phone's a nexus too

You could always restore your Nandroid Backup (assuming you made one) and make a titanium backup of your apps. Then reflash CM7 and Restore said Titanium Backup. Just a thought.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

You could always restore your Nandroid Backup (assuming you made one) and make a titanium backup of your apps. Then reflash CM7 and Restore said Titanium Backup. Just a thought.
    done all that mate,all my other paid apps are here,its a strange one
    my other phone's a nexus too

Quote Originally Posted by dudewithaplan View Post
    Btw. I tried using ROM Manager and it didn't work. Used quickboot to get to recovery.
    I upgraded with Rom Manager with No issues.
    I downloaded it from the Cyanogen site and it said it was an upgrade. When I saw it o pop up on ROM Manager about an hour later I realized that I probably should've just waited. It took me about three time to get it to flash and I had to re-flash a backup to get it to go. Maybe it's because I came from Blandroid...which btw, is just like it says...."BLAND!"

I flashed stable cm7 first clean using rom manager's clockworkmod recovery2.5.1.4 , to some very detrimental effects, like widgets disappearing and lwp (my screens are all FULL of widgets - fanboi's eat dirt ;p) f

I tried to recover from it, fix permissions and the works, but was too much work so I clean wiped three times and restored my cm7rc4 backup, BUT instead of starting up, I flashed the stable cm7 over the restored backup while still in recovery, wiped cache, fixed permissions and am now running stable cm7!

Btw, has anyone seen android 2.4? I did... Didn't look spectacularly great tho..

My assessment of CM7 IS NOT GOOD. I have a whole laundry list of fail. This makes wonky seem good. Going back to RC4 ASAP!

Care to elaborate on your laundry list? Are you a 1 click Rooter or Fastboot OEM unlock?
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

1. Bluetooth took numerous tweeks to recognize and eventually connect to my stock dock. Never had that problem before.

Vibrate is out of control. Have all setting for it off but it still vibrates with every notification, four times when I connect on a phone call, periodically during the call and upon hangup.

3. SMS messages set the notification ringtone into frenzy. It rings two or more times for each message, vibrates and it picks one of three ringtones one of which is the one I have it set on

4. Sometimes I get a ringtone with no message or incoming call.

5. When I receive a call the dead air wonkiness is a full five seconds while the phone vibrates like toy from an adult bookstore!

6. Gmail is not pushing even though it is set too.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

I rebooted into recovery to flash the updated ROM I downloaded from cyanogen wiki. It was passion for N1. Maybe I'll delete it and try downloading and flashing through ROM Manager like I normally do. I used clockworkmod 2.5.1.4.

I'm a fastboot kind of Guy.

Quote Originally Posted by dudewithaplan View Post
    I rebooted into recovery to flash the updated ROM I downloaded from cyanogen wiki. It was passion for N1. Maybe I'll delete it and try downloading and flashing through ROM Manager like I normally do. I used clockworkmod 2.5.1.4.
    Did you not Wipe Cache before flashing CM7 over RC4? That might explain your problems. I have not experienced any of these issues.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links