Cm7!!

This is a discussion on Cm7!! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Deleted ............

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Cm7!!

Deleted .........

should i download 2.7.5.2-1 version from this site
    [Script][A2SD]Darktremor 2.7.5.3 Beta 04 [N1] (01/29/2011) - xda-developers
    rooted and installed MIUI rom

downloading...

2.7.5.2 has been the best for me

No issues on stability and performance

Plenty of memory

I only do cache to sd
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

THANKS a million danger-rat everything worked like a charm.. now i have 180 mb of internal memory free... :D:D

Slim,
    I wiped everything before flashing my saved RC4 backup. Since flashing CM 7 (with full wipe) over blandroid wasn't working and the CM7 file was titled, "update" I didn't wipe again. That's why I'm thinking maybe flashing the CM7 download from ROM Manager with full wipe is the thing I should do.

Quote Originally Posted by dudewithaplan View Post
    1. Bluetooth took numerous tweeks to recognize and eventually connect to my stock dock. Never had that problem before.

Vibrate is out of control. Have all setting for it off but it still vibrates with every notification, four times when I connect on a phone call, periodically during the call and upon hangup.

3. SMS messages set the notification ringtone into frenzy. It rings two or more times for each message, vibrates and it picks one of three ringtones one of which is the one I have it set on

4. Sometimes I get a ringtone with no message or incoming call.

5. When I receive a call the dead air wonkiness is a full five seconds while the phone vibrates like toy from an adult bookstore!

6. Gmail is not pushing even though it is set too.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

I rebooted into recovery to flash the updated ROM I downloaded from cyanogen wiki. It was passion for N1. Maybe I'll delete it and try downloading and flashing through ROM Manager like I normally do. I used clockworkmod 2.5.1.4.
    had to search for this post as ive started getting vibrating on my n1 for no apparent reason,rc4 here i come for the time being
    my other phone's a nexus too

I guess its reassuring to know I'm not the only one mate. I'm going to try flashing again. I'd prefer to go to the latest miui, but its not working for me. Even after wiping 3 ways twice. If thugs keep up like this I'm going back to miui 3.18.11.

Quote Originally Posted by dudewithaplan View Post
    I guess its reassuring to know I'm not the only one mate. I'm going to try flashing again. I'd prefer to go to the latest miui, but its not working for me. Even after wiping 3 ways twice. If thugs keep up like this I'm going back to miui 3.18.11.
    what miui was that?? rods??have you a link lolsame here for the latest miui i always get fc's
    my other phone's a nexus too

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links