Cm7!!

This is a discussion on Cm7!! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; We meet again Assuming you already dl'd update (Nightly 57? or whatever update you are talking about)) to sd card and checked md5 and are ...

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Cm7!!

We meet again

Assuming you already dl'd update (Nightly 57? or whatever update you are talking about)) to sd card and checked md5 and are running the previous version--just boot into recovery, select Wipe and wipe Dalvik Cache and Cache, then (Amon Ra) go back to previous page (vol-) and select Flash Zip from Sd Card, Toggle Sig Verification to Disabled, select Choose Zip from SD Card and find your dl and select. After it installs go find DT 2.7.5.2 and flash it (if using DT). Then go back to main page and Reboot System

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

i put 7.0.2. on last night but just took it off and restored to rc4,the reason being my zagg buds dont work with 702,i.e. i have to manually change tracks and take buds out of n1 to answer calls which is no good to me,will try 7.0.2.1 later and report back
    my other phone's a nexus too

I flashed 7.0.2 from the ota update yesterday afternoon. I thought that in itself was pretty pretty cool. It used rom manager to actually flash the downloaded rom. It has performed well. I rarely use video which didn't work btw, so I'm ok so far. Looking forward yo the 7.0.2.1 ota. If it doesn't come today, I'll download it.

One other thing. The battery percentage seems a little wonky on all CM7.0.

Quote Originally Posted by tonybhoy View Post
    i put 7.0.2. on last night but just took it off and restored to rc4,the reason being my zagg buds dont work with 702,i.e. i have to manually change tracks and take buds out of n1 to answer calls which is no good to me,will try 7.0.2.1 later and report back
    Waiting in earnest

yep zaggs working ok in this aseems lol,or ernest ha ha ha
    my other phone's a nexus too

I'm struggling flashing DT over 7.0.2
    Is it just me, or has anyone else had issues?
    I've tried my regular 2.7.5.2 copies, because I was trying to stay away from the beta versions...

Anyone using DT successfully?

Has anyone noticed if there is any wonkiness in this build. I tried 7.0 stable and a few of the RC's but my phone wonked and made it difficult to deal with phone calls. I loved cm7 though (and 6.1.1 too).

The video camera freezes. Havent noticed phone delay wonk. Atleast its alot shorter now. Read on this thread that the latest release fixes video problem. Its getting there. 6.1.1 was smooth as butter 7+ is a little choppy still.

Now running CM 7.0.2.1 thanks to Tonybhoy and temasek
    Seems the blackie issue has gone in this build
    Have removed the dewonkificator now ...

Quote Originally Posted by cyberstoic View Post
    Has anyone noticed if there is any wonkiness in this build. I tried 7.0 stable and a few of the RC's but my phone wonked and made it difficult to deal with phone calls. I loved cm7 though (and 6.1.1 too).
    every time try to answer a phone call it will delay the response and the screen will freeze for a while
    if try to make a phone call the dial screen will turn black for a while....
    current: miui -1217
    previous: cm6.1.1

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links