Cm7!!

This is a discussion on Cm7!! within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Actually, ya - battery performance is my main issue. I accidentally said recent MIUI releases have been running slower... I guess others complained about that ...

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Cm7!!

Actually, ya - battery performance is my main issue. I accidentally said recent MIUI releases have been running slower... I guess others complained about that but I haven't noticed it. What I have noticed is weaker battery life compared to older releases.

So if anybody has any battery stats for CM7, I'll take 'em

Quote Originally Posted by aseems View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballfanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    CM7 fine here

The cyan apps package failed to flash--couldn't find update script.

Bad dl?

Don't matter--like CyanBread theme anyway.

Ken
    Those package app get merge into the rom, you don't flash it. It should be in the RC

I messed up my install.. as the download didn't contain gapps

I tried to install the froyo gapps via Rom Manager... went into a bootloop

Restored back to CM 6.1.0 RC1...

Will try complete install CWM with gapps later, when i'm at home on wifi
    aseems,

The apps we were talking about is wallpaper. You can gey the latest CM7 gapps from here: [NIGHTLY][ROM] [GRH78C] CyanogenMod 7 for vendor Passion (HTC Nexus One) - xda-developers under Latest Version/Google Add-on. Cyan never includes gapps or Dark Tremor. CM7 will get you to the Gingerbread feel, after awhile they all seem the same to me. I don't use Rom Mangager to do anything. I boot into Amon_Ra recovery with Quick Boot. Just FYI

Even if you use Clockwork, I would still use something else to boot into it.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I was able to use Rom Manager to Download CM7 and Gapps. Wiped and flashed with Clockwork No Problem. 0 issues on my end. Weird how its different for different phones.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Yea, it is weird Slim,

I would have issues with RM on occasion, zero with Amon and Quick Boot. May be the version too.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

are there any compatible kernels for CM7 out there?

thanx!
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    Yea, it is weird Slim,

I would have issues with RM on occasion, zero with Amon and Quick Boot. May be the version too.

Ken
    I should probably get to know how to use the other tools out there. I've always used Rom Manager (I have the 1-click root, locked bootloader) so I don't know if that makes a difference to my options or not.

But so far (knock on wood) Rom Manager has always worked.

Hey guys, I need your help!!

Well I'm coming from MIUI 1.2.11. I thought just flashing the ROM normally would work, but its not.

The first time I tried, it gave me a status 7 error, but I downloaded again and now it installs. So after booting, it shows me setup and then the pin lock shows ups. The thing starts boot looping on me

I've tried wiping everything but it doesn't work. So far, I've also just updated my radio to the 5.12.008 korean version, still no luck. I heard the new clockwork doesn't work, so I tried downgrading, also no luck.

Any ideas on what I should do? Perhaps you guys can share your setup?
    Galaxy Nexus? I like Nexus prime more. Even the code name "Maguro" seemed cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by FC1032 View Post
    Hey guys, I need your help!!

Well I'm coming from MIUI 1.2.11. I thought just flashing the ROM normally would work, but its not.

The first time I tried, it gave me a status 7 error, but I downloaded again and now it installs. So after booting, it shows me setup and then the pin lock shows ups. The thing starts boot looping on me

I've tried wiping everything but it doesn't work. So far, I've also just updated my radio to the 5.12.008 korean version, still no luck. I heard the new clockwork doesn't work, so I tried downgrading, also no luck.

Any ideas on what I should do? Perhaps you guys can share your setup?
    I went from Rod's latest miui with no problems, what i did was after reading problems with rom manager i flashed the latest Amon and downloaded QBoot, then downloaded the new HBoot from the CM site along with the Gaps and the actual rom then entered recovery via QBoot, Wiped to factory settings then;

• Installed Hboot
    • Restarted
    • Installed CM7
    • Restarted
    • Installed Gaps
    • Restarted
    • Nandroided
    • Restarted
    • Made a cup of Tea
    • Restarted

After all that i started it up, did the usual and it worked fine, it even connected to the quest wireless i had running and started to restore my apps and data although i have yet to find how to change the battery options to show a percentage lol
    NEXUS ONE
    11.02.2010 - SuperBoot Rooted
    24.02.2010 - Amon Ra's Recovery
    24.02.2010 - 05.10.2010 Cyanogen Era
    06.10.2010 - 08.12.2010 - RoDrIgUeZsTyLe´s MIUIMOD Era
    04.05.2011 - CyanogenMod 7.0.3

NOTION INK ADAM
    04.04.2011 - Rooted & CW Recovery Installed
    04.04.2011 - BEAST 2.1.3 PQi + 3g Version
    02.05.2011 - BEAST 2.2

Thanks for the tips I'll need to try again.

As for the % bar, I read somewhere that you can't get the number to show on the bar because the icon is now vertical rather than horizontal... Maybe you could double check that :D

EDIT: Thanks! finally got it to work there a little more polish everywhere! Apparently, the reason why it boot looped on me was because i was using the older froyo gapps.

Ouuuuu the fun of a new update!! can't wait for the final release :D
    Galaxy Nexus? I like Nexus prime more. Even the code name "Maguro" seemed cooler.

Stuck on welcome screen with CM7!!!

I've just been so stubborn and kept Amon Revovery 1.7 so long..now I've upgraded to 2.2.1 and flashed cm7 and can't get off the welcome screen...any suggestions? Tried all the usual, pulling the battery, wiping, reflashing..no luck though.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

Page 9 of 39 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links