Questions on radios

This is a discussion on Questions on radios within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; I want to flash cm6.1.1 and well I still have the nexus one default baseband version (32.36.00.28U_4.06.00.12_7 not sure what part of that is important ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions on radios

Questions on radios

I want to flash cm6.1.1 and well I still have the nexus one default baseband version (32.36.00.28U_4.06.00.12_7 not sure what part of that is important for the radio) and was wondering if I need to flash a new radio for cm6.1.1 I know the latest radio is the Korean one I was wondering if this (I found it from following the second like from this thread) is a good place to get it from (if it's safe) cause I know that the flashing a radio is the easiest way to brick your phone so I want to be safe.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I don't have a specific answer for your question but I don't think you'll need to upgrade. I have whatever radio was with my official 2.2 release and have tried several custom ROMs since (including CM6.1) without issue. I don't think you need to upgrade for 6.1.1...

Ok thanks in that case I will try downloading and flashing cm6.1.1 with my currant radio but I have on question for you then can you check to see what your baseband version is and if it is the same as the one in my OP.

Yup, exactly the same.

Ok in that case thanks allot flashing cm6.1.1 now

Cool! CM 6.0 was my first custom ROM and I really liked it but I'm on the Rodriguez MIUI ROM now and like it even better. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Ok in that case thanks allot flashing cm6.1.1 now
    Been on CM 6.1.1 for about a month or so. I think you'll like it.
    Lots of neat extra features.
    Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED
    Cyanogen Mod Nightly ROM

Thanks guys phone is rebooting now although one problem I did the backup but didn't check the clear data because I didn't think it would flash the ROM right away I thought it would reboot first so what should I do redowload the cm6.1.1 then do wipe and flash ROM?

Ok the problems are starting (obviously it's my first time so the world want to piss me off) the :nexusx: showed up then the cyanogenmod screen (as expected) but then it did a few turns with the little light thing but then it disappeared (the cyanogenmod logo) then popped up again but then it only made one circle and the logo disappeared and come back one circle and just keeps doing that so what should I do.

Boot into recovery, wipe everything (2 times to be sure)
    and reflash CM 6.1.1 also don't forget GAPPS

When I went from stock to CM 6.0 I wipe cache/data and in advance wipe dalvik cache
    Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED
    Cyanogen Mod Nightly ROM

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links