[Nightlies] CM7

This is a discussion on [Nightlies] CM7 within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; Build #7 is out now. Have yet to flash any of the Cm 7's yet, but i'm thinking about giving it a shot. I'm on ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Nightlies] CM7

Build #7 is out now. Have yet to flash any of the Cm 7's yet, but i'm thinking about giving it a shot.

I'm on CM6.1.1. To get to 7, am I just doing as I always do? Wipe, and flash?
    [ROM] Cyanogen 7 Nightly's - I've accepted that I crackflash, no rehab center is open yet... -
    [Radio]Korean Radio 5.08.00.04
    I've tried Nexus S, MT4G, and G2, and I just can't find a phone that surpasses the Nexus One. Hard to believe this came out almost a year ago and it's still top of the line. :nexusx:

You can try, a lot of people had issues with doing that

May want to scan last 50 pages and OP page for anything on 6.1.1

I don't know how it would affect you, but there is a specific gapps depending on your recovery and you need to reflash DT each time.

I did full wipe from another rom, flashed the correct gapps and DT. No real issues. Had to run GPS Status to get GPS is only thing.

Ken
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

DT? I'm using Clockwork btw
    [ROM] Cyanogen 7 Nightly's - I've accepted that I crackflash, no rehab center is open yet... -
    I've tried Nexus S, MT4G, and G2, and I just can't find a phone that surpasses the Nexus One. Hard to believe this came out almost a year ago and it's still top of the line. :nexusx:

Dark Tremor--you may not use it

CW must be 3.+

Again, I am not sure if all this applies coming from 6.1.1

But, I would check into it
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Their isn't a 3. for CW.

Hmmm.. Why wouldn't it all be the same flashing from 6.x?

Edit: my bad. Cyan forums, found the CW3.x on their.

Wonder why the changes

Edit2: Nevermind again, CW 3.x is only for DHD, Nexus S, MT4G, and G2- http://forum.cyanogenmod.com/forum-3...cm7-nightlies/

There is, but not needed for N1, I rechecked. Altough, it sounds like if you want the 6.1.1 gapps you still need 3.+. But, as I said, I am not coming from 6.1.1, so have not paid much attn to that avenue to CM7.

CM7 Nightlies - CyanogenMod Forum

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by Syntax323 View Post
    Their isn't a 3. for CW.

Hmmm.. Why wouldn't it all be the same flashing from 6.x?

Edit: my bad. Cyan forums, found the CW3.x on their.

Wonder why the changes

Edit2: Nevermind again, CW 3.x is only for DHD, Nexus S, MT4G, and G2- CM7 Nightlies - CyanogenMod Forum
    Read my correction, think you may need 3.+ if you want the full gapps. It is confusing.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Some peoples have lucks flashing over 611 without wiping. didn't work in my case, I had to wipe and did a clean install of #5 but just flashed to #7. Flash new nightly over previous does not need wipe.

Sent from my CyanogenMod Nexus One using Tapatalk
    Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED
    Cyanogen Mod Nightly ROM

I went from 6.1.1 #315 through #318 to the early CM7 unofficial builds without any issue. From the unofficial to #3 required a full wipe and Amon Ra to work, and #3 to #5 worked after clearing the cache and a full wipe, changing the Gapps to the gapps.gb.zip, and loading the remainder from Market. #5 to #7 was smooth but downloaded that from the mirror site and flashed from the sd card without gapps and no issues. http://mirror.teamdouche.net/?device=passion The mirror site is updated quicker than CW if you don't like waiting.

Did the easy route. Used Rom Manager, downloaded cm7 #7, and gapps all on rom manager, backed up using TB, and backed rom up, wiped and cleared cache, and works like a charm!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links