[Nightlies] CM7

This is a discussion on [Nightlies] CM7 within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; I am saying before just flashing a rom you haven't used before, read the OP page and the last 20 or so thread pages first. ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [Nightlies] CM7

I am saying before just flashing a rom you haven't used before, read the OP page and the last 20 or so thread pages first.

I do that too find any issues, tips, and changed dl links etc that would keep me from making a mistake in the flashing process.

I just feel more informed that way.

It has served me well for a long time

Sorry for the confusion
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by rugmankc View Post
    I am saying before just flashing a rom you haven't used before, read the OP page and the last 20 or so thread pages first.

I do that too find any issues, tips, and changed dl links etc that would keep me from making a mistake in the flashing process.

I just feel more informed that way.

It has served me well for a long time

Sorry for the confusion
    QFT!

I do that everytime! Haha.

Btw, I guess build #10 came out, but I don't see it on Rom Manager yet, so I have no idea. Guess it added Cyanogen theme or something?

Edit: Oh, nope, nvm...I see build #10, it's at bottom of my list for some reason.
    [ROM] Cyanogen 7 Nightly's - I've accepted that I crackflash, no rehab center is open yet... -
    [Radio]Korean Radio 5.08.00.04
    I've tried Nexus S, MT4G, and G2, and I just can't find a phone that surpasses the Nexus One. Hard to believe this came out almost a year ago and it's still top of the line. :nexusx:

Theme chooser is new and an app choice now. One click choices for new layouts with three included. Settings are better organized in their own sub menus. Haven't found much else different yet. :nexusx:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links