[Nightlies] CM7

This is a discussion on [Nightlies] CM7 within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; CM7 Nightly build for the Passion is available now! http://mirror.teamdouche.net/?device...n&type=nightly...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43

Thread: [Nightlies] CM7

  1. #1
    Super Moderator sliceburgslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    66
    Thanked
    14 times

    [Nightlies] CM7

    CM7 Nightly build for the Passion is available now!

    http://mirror.teamdouche.net/?device...n&type=nightly
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    [TABLET] Nexus 7

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

  2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

  3. #2
    Member latinfavio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    33
    I'm running cm7 now its great,

  4. #3
    Android Lurker DudeRandom21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    0
    Awesome no I can save myself from even flashing gingerbread (which I was going to do tomorrow) now I can just flash cm7 and keep all the awesome cyanogen options I have now:D

  5. #4
    Senior Member Sheanzy_nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    548
    I've been running Gingerbread ROM's for awhile now. I can't wait for a few days so I can get me some CM7 goodies . Waiting so they can crank out some common fixes. So far, no HDPI GAPPS...


    --> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

    --> ...a Gingerbread ROM




    - Our handicapped puppy -

    *Follow me on Twitter



    EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

  6. #5
    Android Lurker Mightytalldude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    0
    You can follow the progress on twitter @cmsrc. I've been running the unofficial nightlies for a few days now and they've been very stable, just minus some normal Cyanogen extras. Note, If you have CarHome as an app on screen, you'll lose the ability to drop the app to your screen after the update, but it's still there.

  7. #6
    Administrator WERA689's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Metro Atlanta
    Posts
    2,418
    Thanked
    55 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheanzy View Post
    Waiting so they can crank out some common fixes. So far, no HDPI GAPPS...
    Quote Originally Posted by mightytalldude;89811 [B
    just minus some normal Cyanogen extras. Note, If you have CarHome as an app on screen, you'll lose the ability to drop the app to your screen after the update, but it's still there.[/B]
    See, now here's where I fail to understand...

    You'd rather get incremental, but crippled, updates of someone's backyard ROM, than wait for Google, WHO WROTE THE OS to release a finished product?

    Try as I might, I just can't get my head around that... :confused:

  8. #7
    Android Lurker danger-rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheanzy View Post
    I've been running Gingerbread ROM's for awhile now. I can't wait for a few days so I can get me some CM7 goodies . Waiting so they can crank out some common fixes. So far, no HDPI GAPPS...
    HDPI Gapps:
    http://koush.tandtgaming.com/google/gapps-gb.zip

  9. #8
    Super Moderator sliceburgslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    66
    Thanked
    14 times
    Danger-Rat to the Rescue!
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    [TABLET] Nexus 7

    [ROM] CM11 Nightlies

  10. #9
    Senior Member Sheanzy_nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    548
    Danger-rat to the rescue it is. Thank you.


    Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheanzy View Post
    Waiting so they can crank out some common fixes. So far, no HDPI GAPPS...
    Quote Originally Posted by mightytalldude;89811 [B
    just minus some normal Cyanogen extras. Note, If you have CarHome as an app on screen, you'll lose the ability to drop the app to your screen after the update, but it's still there.[/B]
    See, now here's where I fail to understand...

    You'd rather get incremental, but crippled, updates of someone's backyard ROM, than wait for Google, WHO WROTE THE OS to release a finished product?

    Try as I might, I just can't get my head around that... :confused:
    I'm not a nightly fan. Ive touched on nightlies long after a stable build of CM was released, so it was risky, but at least sensible.

    I would rather wait for a Google release rather than mess with pre-alpha nightlies. However, MicroMods GB ROM is as stable as it can get...for me at least


    --> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

    --> ...a Gingerbread ROM




    - Our handicapped puppy -

    *Follow me on Twitter



    EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

  11. #10
    Administrator WERA689's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Metro Atlanta
    Posts
    2,418
    Thanked
    55 times
    Still a tremendous leap of faith and trust, IMHO.

    And all the cases I've read about (can't recall specific ROMs) where the comments were "works great, but video camera doesn't work yet" and the like....I just don't get it.

    Guess I'm just not a 'risk-taker' with a device I've come to rely on day in and day out.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search tags for this page

android carhome cm10

,

cm7 for passion

,

cm7 nexus 4

,

cm7 nightly for google nexus one

,

gapps for cm7.2 passion

Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum