Cyanagen Problem (battery)

This is a discussion on Cyanagen Problem (battery) within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; First let me say that (I'm a little slow!) ever since the Nexus S forum was added and the fact that there's Nexus S Forums ...

Thread: Cyanagen Problem (battery)

Cyanagen Problem (battery)

First let me say that (I'm a little slow!) ever since the Nexus S forum was added and the fact that there's Nexus S Forums inside the Nexus One section, it's become a little confusing and i'd thought this board had disappeared. I'd also like to know where the search function is here, because I'm fairly certain this topic has been covered before.

Anywho. Here's the problem. The N1 requires a battery pull to remove the SD card. Every time I remove the battery the phone acts like it's bricked. When the battery is put back in and the power button is pushed, the Charging LED blinks alternately orange and green. That's it.

The only way to get the phone to power on again is to put the battery in at an angle and push the start button, then put the battery in all of the way. I just feel lucky I figured this out.

Anybody know why? How? this happens and if there is another fix that's a little more reassuring?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've got nothing on the battery issue, but the search function is at the top of the forum; top right hand corner of the index page. Or you can search the sub-forums from the top bar, right above the thread listing.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links