Best ROM?

This is a discussion on Best ROM? within the Nexus One Development & Hacking forums, part of the Nexus One category; im running the lastest stable CyanogenMod ROM but ive heard that there r alot more good roms... i like how CM stay almost with the ...

Thread: Best ROM?

Best ROM?

im running the lastest stable CyanogenMod ROM but ive heard that there r alot more good roms...

i like how CM stay almost with the same UI of the stock one and thats why i like it (and cos of the goodies)

which ROM do u think i should try or is better than CM??

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If you like the stock look, i advice Micromod gingerbread, its awesome, simple stock gingerbread
    the second rom i'd recommend is MIUI - blazing fast rom

Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by wacrack View Post
    If you like the stock look, i advice Micromod gingerbread, its awesome, simple stock gingerbread
    the second rom i'd recommend is MIUI - blazing fast rom

Hope that helps
    this one?? [ROM] Gingerbread v.20 (Stock/Trackball Wake/Gapps/DT-Ap2SD) (ThemePack v1.9) 1/11/11 - xda-developers

yep, that the Gingerbread Rom

you can find MIUI here [ROM] RoDrIgUeZsTyLe™ MIUIMOD [v2.5.3] BLAZING FAST & ROCK STABLE [01/20/11] - xda-developers

they're both really good roms, i suggest trying both

PS. i dunno if its only me, but the Video recording on Gingerbread Rom isn't that great, its very laggy, apart from that, its perfect, on the other hand, MIUI offers 720p video recording

Quote Originally Posted by wacrack View Post
    yep, that the Gingerbread Rom

you can find MIUI here [ROM] RoDrIgUeZsTyLe™ MIUIMOD [v2.5.3] BLAZING FAST & ROCK STABLE [01/20/11] - xda-developers

they're both really good roms, i suggest trying both

PS. i dunno if its only me, but the Video recording on Gingerbread Rom isn't that great, its very laggy, apart from that, its perfect, on the other hand, MIUI offers 720p video recording
    you're absolutely right, the video recording is appalling in my opinion on gingerbread. i had to put it on the lowest quality possible in order for it not to be laggy.

that's why I've gone back to Rod's miui rom. its awesome, so fast with launcherpro, 720p video recording is amazing, so is the new camera UI.

i haven't tried it yet, but I've heard good things about evil's nx sense HD desire rom. needs a 1 gb ext partition though, its quite a biggy.

I'm keeping Gingerbread for a while, have had MIUI for almost 4 or 5 months.

Gotta say, MIUI still is the best Rom i used. I kept it on the default launcher - iphone look.

I'm keeping Gingerbread for a few reasons.
    1) Lock screen tv-like transition
    2) I hate my phone looking like an iphone
    3) i love the 3d drawer menu - Launcher pro just isn't the same

I might go back to MIUI soon - if the video problem remains

you can check some of the pics of the new camera interface at the link before for MIUI

Been using Rod's MIUI for 4+ months now and have considered jumping over to the above mentioned Gingerbread ROM but seems the MIUI rom is so fast, smooth and heaps of features that the G/bread rom is yet to have.. once it has a bit more work done to it, i'll be jumping onto it too
    tried out RoDrIgUeZsTyLe MIUIMOD... and it's AWESOME

I normally use Enom's latest ROM's. Currently I am using the Micromod Gingerbread v.20 and it is pretty good excpet for what others have already mentioned. I have tried all varieties of MIUI and can't use them because I cannot connect to any hidden SSID's. No one has ever provided a solution at any fo the forums I have tried for this other then don't hide your SSID (not an option as the one I usually connect to I am not the admin on and cannot change). Does any one have any suggestions or experience with MIUI not connecting to hidden/not broadcast SSID's?
    Nexus One (AT&T version)
    ROM: SuperOSR-ST@-Nexus-2.2.0-AW
    Radio: 5.12.00.08
    HBOOT: 0.35.0017
    [b]Recovery:4EXT Recovery Control
    Rooted using: Universal Androot 1.6.2 beta 5
    SD Card: 16GB Class 4 SD, 1GB Ext4

MIUI-Dev Rom Not Rod's--good but behind MIUI-Dev on updates

Micro's HD-Desire is best--but needs a 1gb sdext

MIUI Developers - Welcome to MIUI Developers

[ROM] MM's SuperHybrid (v2.14 Desire) & HD-Desire v1.6 12/23/10 - xda-developers
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links